Tessa Chapter 23

⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

Authors note~ Also just a huge thank you to all the love and support, you guys mean the world to me and I love you all <3

...

I slowly stir awake to the smell of coffee.

"Hardin." I mumble.

I slide my hands across the sheets, I feel around. I open my eyes and lift my head, my body is tangled in the sheets but he's not here. What time is it? I look at the clock on my nightstand and see that it's 11 am, I lay my head back down before I slowly sit up. I look down at my thighs and see little purple marks, I smile as I reminisce in the memories of last night.

I stand up and stretch, I star at myself in the mirror. I should walk around naked more often, I strike a sexy pose before I giggle to myself.

I grab his black button down shirt form last night and slip it on, I only button the middle being sure to leave my cleavage showing. I tip toe down the stairs and peek into the kitchen, I see him frying eggs on the stove. He's only wearing his sweatpants and dear god I might skip the meal and go straight to dessert. I quickly walk in and slowly run my hands up his back before I plant a few kisses between his shoulder blades, he turns around and smiles at me. He slides his hands under my shirt and squeezes my hips before he kisses my neck.

"Morning darling." He says in his morning voice.

I can't help but smile, I lean into him and kiss his lips. I feel him smile against my lips.

He looks down and smirks.

"That's my shirt Theresa." He says.

"I know, you want it back?"

He reaches his hands forward and unbuttons the shirt, it opens and his eyes widen. He grabs me by my hips and lifts me up and sits me on the counter, he slides his hands up my stomach and squeezes my boobs lightly in his hands. I bite his bottom lip lightly and run my tongue over his top lip before I rest my hands on his face and gently move my head while we make out. He lifts one of my thighs and presses it up against his body, I reach my hand hand down and tug at his sweatpants.

"Off." I mange to say between his sloppy wet kisses.

"In the kitchen?" He asks.

"Don't worry, she's a clean freak. The floors are cleaner than us." I tease.

He shrugs before his mouth darts to mine and his lips incase mine, he lifts me off the counter before he gently lays me on the floor. He slides his pants down mid way, I look down at his bulging erection and can't help but blush.

"I'm always happy to see you." He says.

"You'll be happier once your inside me."

"You're so dirty Theresa."

I lean in and whisper in his ear.

"And you love how dirty I am."

He kisses me before he starts nipping my neck, he slowly slides inside me.

"Oh my god." I moan.

Suddenly I hear keys in the front door.

"HARDIN!"

He stops sucking on my neck and looks at me.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks worried.

"No, of course not but my parents!"