Hardin Chapter 10

⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

Before her.

...

I slept for an hour last night before I woke up screaming from a nightmare, but this nightmare wasn't about my past.......it was about Tessa's.

Nick was...................he was............and I couldn't stop him, she was crying and screaming out for me and I couldn't do anything to help her. I wanted to die.

I woke up screaming...............not just yelling......I was fucking screaming off the top of my lungs like bloody murder. I couldn't breathe, I was crying so hard and I couldn't stop. I called her but her phone was turned off because I went directly to her voicemail. It was fucking awful.

...

I laid in bed all day, I've never done this before. I hate being in bed alone............without Tessa, but today I physically cannot get up. I feel like shit, it's probably because I haven't eaten in three days and had a million cups of coffee.

God I hate my life.

...

My phone starts vibrating, I quickly sit up and hope to see Tessas name. Instead I see Kim's, I sigh before I ignore the call and lay back down. Suddenly I hear knocking at the front door.

Fucking hell.

Wait.

Tessa doesn't have her key.

I quickly stand up and run to the door, I open it and to my disappointment it's Kim holding a million things.

"Kim why are you fucking here?"

"Good morning to you too asshole."

She walks inside and puts her stuff down on the dinning table, I get a flash back of taking Tessa on that very table.

"Why are you smiling?" She asks.

"Nothing."

I close the front door.

"Why are you here?"

She hands me a bag and a cup of coffee.

"I'm here to help you get ready for the wedding, I have your suit and I bought the couple a gift from "you", I also made you a hair appointment to get a haircut because you look like a mop."

I roll my eyes.

"I'm not going, I don't feel good ok."

"Hardin get yourself together, you're going. Now eat your donut and drink you coffee, your appointment is in 30 minutes. I'll hang your suit in the room and leave the gift here."

She looks around.

"Did you clean?"

She laughs.

"I make myself laugh, I should be asking who cleaned?" She says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes.

"Very funny, Tessa cleaned...........I found the apartment clean like this when I got back yesterday, she left her key and grabbed the rest of her stuff. She's gone Kim, there's no point in going to that stupid fucking wedding."