Tessa Chapter 47

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

When his lips touched my skin I felt it in my bones, it was the most magnificent feeling in the world. I've longed for him so much, I wanted to do much more than kissing. We haven't made love in the longest time, it's been strange. Before Hardin, before I even knew him , I hated sex so much. Of course it was probably because my first experience was against my will, I just hated the thought of sex so much. I thought the act was beautiful before what happened, when my mom and I had "the talk" she made the act seem like something so beautiful and special. I never understood what she meant until I met Hardin, until after that first night we had together. Until he held me in his hands with ease and caution, until he touched me like I was silky lace, like he was afraid to break me.

That night when we first made love will always be special, bet or not. Wether it was all in my head.

That night was and will always be the best night of my entire life.

It wasn't just the sex, there's just something about that night. Yes the sex was amazing but it was more than that, it's the moment he placed my hands on his back. When he allowed me access to that part of him, or that moment right before he entered me and he placed his hands on my hips softly and guided himself in me. It was magnificent feeling.

But what I will always remember of that night is when he asked me, when he asked me if I wanted to have sex. He gave me a choice, which I know is the bare minimum but.......to me that was everything.

...

I walk past him and leave the room, it was just too much to be in the room with him. I pace around the living room, he walks out of the room and only now do I realize how good he looks.

"Tessa? Please tell me what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine I promise."

"No you're not."

Shit.

"Look.........I don't wanna do this right now. Please, can we just go to dinner and try and have a normal time."

He takes a step towards me which causes me to take one back, I can see the hurt he feels when I step away.

"Tess how am I expected to have a good evening when you're upset and you won't tell me why, you can talk to me. You can trust me." He says with ease.

"I know I can, it's not a big deal Hardin. I'm fine."

I look at him and give him pleading eyes.

"Theresa it is a big deal to me, you're the most important thing in my life and I hate seeing you like this. Why can't you open up to me?"

"Hardin look............I promise I will tell you when I'm ready, it just hurts to much to talk about right now."

He sighs.

"Fine, whatever."

He walks past me and grabs his keys on the table.

"Hardin don't be mad." I says pleading.

"I'm not mad, I'm just tired of you keeping shit from me." He spits.

"I don't want to fight, I can't do this. I'll tell you when I'm ready."

I walk up to him but he turns his back to me.

"Hardin don't do this." I say in a stern voice.

He keeps his back to me.

"Hardin." I say softly.

I walk closer to him and place my hand on his back, I feel his tense muscles relax between my fingers. He slowly turns around and places my hands on his chest.