Hardin Chapter 50

⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️
(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

It's been two weeks, two fucking weeks and I'm going to lose my god damn mind.

We haven't had sex in three weeks.

THREE FUCKING WEEKS!

At first I was fine, it was fine but now it's like I'm being punished. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not mad about it. I respect Tessa very much and I would never ever force her into having sex, she said she wanted to wait and that's what we did. But now, Jesus. I'll wait however long she wants but it's like my sex drive has been amplified to a thousand.

Every little thing she does turns me on and it's so hard to keep my hands to myself, I'll be honest, at times I kinda get lost and we start making out and touching and I quite literally have to force myself off her.

Her comfort comes first and if that's what she wants then what's what we'll do, but Christ has it been hard. It's like she trying to kill me, when she brushes her hair and bites her lip and wears those damn lace panties. And I don't know if it's just me but this whole thing has been so hard, I just wanna fuck her until neither one of us can walk for a week. Maybe that's a bit much?

I've had to start working out, I need to release this built up energy some how so the only answer is to work out. I have to say it does feel nice, I like working out. I like sex more........correction, I like sex with Tessa more. That stubborn innocent woman does things to me and good god she kills me, she doesn't even have to try. She just breaths and I'm already on my knees for her, I'm crazy.

This morning I literally had to peel myself off her, until I hear her say she's ready to have sex again I'm not doing it. I wanna hear her say it, even if that means I have to go three more weeks with no sex.

...

She just looked so good, I couldn't resist not kissing her. But I knew I needed to stop, I didn't want to. Especially after all that sexy talk about me fucking her, Jesus did I wanna bend her over our coffee table and...........no.......no.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the cold water in hopes it makes the horny go away, but it doesn't. I rest my forehead on the wall.

"No sex, no sex, no sex........" I whisper to myself.

I turn the water colder and try to think of anything but her.

"Hardin?"

Fuck.

I look through the glass door.

"Yes darling?"

She hops up and sits on the bathroom counter, I see she has something in her hands. I look down at the shower floor and try to distract myself.

"Can we talk? I have to tell you something." She says shakily.

I look up at her and see how distressed she is, I quickly turn the water off and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and slick my hair back with my fingers before I walk up to her, I stand between her legs and rest my hands on her thighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

She looks at me with guilty eyes, she opens her hands. I look down and see that my bracelet is in her hand, I quickly reach for it's

"Where did you? I lost this weeks ago, I thought I'd never see it again."

She picks at her fingers.

"Zach.........he had it."

My body stiffens as I hear his name.

"I thought we promised to stay away from him." I say this more stern than I wanted, I see that my tone startles her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that." I say softer.