Tessa Chapter 53

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️
(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

I look at him, the splotches of paint on his face and in his hair. I gently trace his face with the tip of my index finger, he closes his eyes and tightens his arms around me. I have my thigh draped over his body and I prop my head on my arm while I look down at him while he lays on his back.

"You're so beautiful Har."

He keeps his eyes closed but he smiles.

"Thank you baby, but you're the beautiful one." He opens his eyes and reaches his hand up, he taps my nose.

"I can't believe we just did that." I say softly.

I try not to smile but it's so hard when he looks at me like that.

"Did what?" He torments.

I roll my eyes.

"We just has sex.....while covered in paint, and we filmed it. We are practically porn stars."

He laughs and it's the most gorgeous sound.

"Ah baby, you make me so happy."

I lean in and kiss his cheek, I rest my chin on his chest. He plays with my hair.

"I'm gonna miss this." I whisper.

I leave for Paris in 2 weeks and I have so much left to do, I don't have an apartment or even booked my flight. I guess I'm just not ready to lose him.

"Why do you say that love?"

I hesitate wether I should actually tell him, we just had an amazing experience and I don't wanna ruin it with a fight.

"Nothing, forget I said anything." I look down at his chest and trace his tattoo.   

"Tess? You can talk to me."

I look at him, his pleasing eyes burn a whole through my heart.

"I don't wanna fight, we just had an amazing moment and I don't wanna ruin it."

He sits up, I slowly sit up. He pulls me to his lap.

"What did I promise you, no more fighting. You can talk to me Tessa."

I look over at the camera, I stand up and walk over to it and turn it off. I rest it on the table before I walk back to him and crawl into his lap, I rest my hands on his shoulders.

"I leave for Paris in two weeks, and I just.........we haven't talked about it. And I don't even have an apartment yet or booked my flight because the thought of us not being together hurts so much Hardin. And I want this, I want you......and I'm confused and I don't know what I'm doing."

I sigh and look out the window.

"I have something for you." He says.

"What?"

He stands up and walks downstairs, what is he doing?

I wrap my arms around myself, it's cold without him.

Minutes later he walks upstairs, he walks towards me holding an envelope. He sits down across from me.

"I was gonna wait till Christmas to give these to you, but I guess now is better." He hands me the envelope.

I slowly open it, I pull out two pieces of paper and start reading.

"First class, Paris France." I read.

I look up at him.

"Wait..........there's two." I mumble.

"Yeah, I realized how stupid I was. You're so important to me Tess, and I don't wanna spend a second of my life away from you. So if you still want me too.....I would like to go to Paris with you."