Tessa Chapter 51

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

I'm woken up by gentle soft lips pressing into mine, I open my mouth for him and he slips his tongue in. I smile against his lips, I open my eyes and see him smiling while he sits up and hovers over me. He tucks my hair behind my ear, I smile at him.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey baby, Happy birthday." He says.

He remembered.

My heart fills with joy and I get so happy, I sit up and immediately wrap my arms around him and pull him down into bed. I feel him kiss my neck.

"You remembered."

"Of course I remembered, I would never forget."

I rest my hands on his face.

I stare at the man I'm so helplessly in love with.

"God, I love you Hardin." I whisper before I hug him.

He takes my body in his hands like I'm art, it's the way his fingers press into my skin. The way he's absolutely perfect, he's everything to me.

"Well since today is a special day I have a few things planned." He says with that smile that kills me, he places a bottle of whipped cream on the nightstand.

I crawl into his lap and straddle him, he places his hands on my ass while I run mine up the back of his head and play with his hair.

"You didn't need to plan anything, I'm perfectly fine with spending the whole day in bed with you."

He chuckles.

"You're so horny Theresa." He teases.

I smack his arm.

"That's not what I meant."

"I know, I just like to make you turn red." He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and bite my bottom lip.

"You're lucky it's your birthday Theresa."

"And why is that?" I push, I lightly rock my hips back and forth.

He places his hands on my hips and pushes me up against his dick, his eyes close and he gasps.

"You make me want to bend you over this bed and fuck you." He whispers to me.

My breathing hitches and I feel myself become red, how he still manages to have this affect on me after all this time is still a mystery to me.

He massages my hips and presses his fingers into my skin causing this heat to grow, I look down at his hands while he guides my hips. I gasp as the friction of us rubbing against each other touches all the right places causing a wonderful pleasurable feeling, I close my eyes.

"It's your birthday Theresa, anything you say goes. Tell me what you want?" He whispers in my ear.

I open my eyes, I inch my face close to him so that our breaths are exchanged between inhales and exhales. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close so his face is buried deep in my neck.

"Pleasure me Hardin, please." I almost beg.

I feel him smile against my neck.

"Is that what you want?" He torments.

He continues to guide my hips.

"Y....yes." I mumble.

I hear him chuckle.

After The Truth On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara