Hardin Chapter 22

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories For More)

She lays on my chest and I slowly graze my hand up and down her bare back, I can't believe we just did that. I for sure thought that this night would end so differently, I in no way thought she let me touch her let alone have sex. I just find this all too good to be true, I never in a million years thought that she would forgive me. But this night turned out so good, so very good.

She looks up at me.

"What is it baby?"

She smiles.

"Nothing, I'm just happy. I missed you."

She leans in and plants a kiss on my chest, gosh she drives me crazy when she does that.

"I missed you too darling."

She closes her eyes and scrunches her nose.

"I missed your voice." She says between giggles.

"My voice?"

"Yeah, I love your voice. Your accent and the ways you pronounce some words, I find it cute and sexy. Especially in the mornings when you would wake me up with a kiss on my neck and a "good morning darling"."

She mimics my accent and it's the cutest thing in the world.

"You're so cheeky." I says

She giggles.

"That's what I'm talking about, like what does cheeky even mean?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me."

Her head falls back while she laughs, she rests her chin on my chest and looks up at me. She lightly traces my tattoo with her pinky.

"I missed this." She mumbles.

"Missed what?"

I just want to hear her say that she missed me.

"You, us.........staying up till 3 am talking about complete nonsense."

I lightly trace the bridge of her nose which my thumb and she closes her eyes, I trace her lips and her eyebrows before I rest my hand on her lower back.

She opens her eyes.

"Why did you stop? It felt nice."

"Can't have you falling asleep." I tease.

She rolls her eyes.

She lays her head back on my chest. I lightly run my fingers through her hair.

"I visited my grandfather today." She says softly.

The room goes silent but I continue to stroke her hair.

"You did, how was it?" I ask.

She sighs.

"It was ok, I'm pretty sure I'm crazy because I had a full conversation to a gravestone." She lightly giggles.

"You're not crazy baby, he was there."

"I hope so, I just miss him so much."

I hear her sniffle.

"Come here darling."

She sits up and faces me, I wrap my arms around her and pull her so she's sitting in my lap.

"Tell me about it? Tell me everything." I say.

She smiles before she tucks her hair behind her ears.

"It was super cold, and I brought a blanket but my jeans were soaking wet. And luckily there wasn't anyone else there because they definitely would have looked at me funny for talking to myself and it started snowing..."