Tessa Chapter 21

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

I'm so overwhelmed with my emotions right now, we are both crying and I'm a mess. His words are so beautiful and my heart swells, I can't be mad at him. Not anymore, I can't.

I reach my hand up and place it on his chest, I slide it down until I reach his open hand. We lace our fingers together and he gently runs his thumb over the top of my hand, I look up at him.

"I love you Hardin."

"And I love you." He says.

I get on my tippy toes and slowly lean into him, I close my eyes and softly press my lips into his. His hands go to my waist and he pulls my body up against his, he slowly introduces his tongue into my mouth. I gently move my face to the side brushing his nose against his, I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away from me.

"So, can I have another chance?" He asks.

I smile.

"Yes."

Her smiles so hard before he picks me up and spins me around.

"Hardin." Playfully shriek.

He puts me down before his mouth shoots to mine again, I slowly pull away from him and he leans down and rests his forehead on mine. I run my hands up his arms and rest them on his shoulders.

"I just wanna take things slow right now." I say.

"I understand, we can go as slow as you want." He says sweetly.

"Thank you."

He moves his hands higher from my waist towards my back.

"What now?" I ask.

He chuckles.

"I don't know, I didn't anticipate we'd get this far. I thought for sure we'd end the night in screams, and not the good kind."

Back to the dirty jokes, sex is the last thing on mind, except when I'm around him.

"How about we cook? I'm hungry." I suggest.

"We can do that."

We start walking downstairs and I look at the candles as we pass them.

"We better clean these up before my mom comes back, where did they go?" I ask.

We walk into the kitchen.

"They are spending the night at Stacys, we have the house to ourselves." He says.

I turn and face him.

"Did you kick my own parents out of their house?" I tease.

He shyly looks down at the ground, he looks me up and down and I suddenly regret not wearing something nicer today. He smiles his charming smile and I have to look away before my cheeks give me away.

"No, it was actually your moms idea. She was worried about you."

I quickly turn around and face him.

"Wait, did you tell her what...."

"No of course not, she doesn't know anything."

I sigh in relief, he walks up to me and brushes my bangs out of my face before he traces my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I would never, stuff stays between us now. I promise."

I look at his lips, he licks them before he lightly smirks. My breathing hitches and my hands get sweaty, I quickly look away.