Hardin Chapter 58

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

I grab a handful of her hair and tug it hard, I'm pounding into her so fast and so hard my vision is blurred and all I can see is her sweet beautiful figure in-front of me. I run my fingertips down her spine sending goosebumps down her back as it aches letting me know she's finished, I'm so close too so I continue my rough strokes. I run my finger over her clit prolonging her orgasm but as I do the tension in my hips and lower back get the best of me and before I know it I'm cuming inside her.

"Sweet cheese and crackers." She mumbles into the couch cushion.

That gets a laugh out of me.

I close my eyes and try to catch my breath but my body collapses on top of hers and I encase her beautiful body with mine, her hot skin is moist with sweat. The hair around her ear sticks to her neck, I brush it to the side and place small kisses around her jawline. She smiles.

I slowly sit up and pull out of her causing cum to spill out of her all over the couch, it runs down her thighs to her ankles.

"Shit!"

I jump up and grab my shirt, I begin to wipe down her thighs. She flips over to lay on her back and closes her eyes, I look up at her and see she's completely relaxed. He boobs sit high and she looks so at peace and sexy with her hands in her hair, she looks like a model for a playboy magazine.

I wipe off the couch and throw my shirt on the ground before I lay on-top of her and hold her in my arms, she nuzzles her face in my neck and wraps her arms around me.

"That was so good." She mumbles.

"Yeah, I like it rough like that."

It's true, I fucking love it rough. Before her when I had sex with other women it was all rough, rope and everything. But everything changed with Tessa, I like to go slow and see her eyes close and her breathing change, I like to be connected with her in the close intimate way that I only have with her. Everything is different because I like to cherish her but that doesn't mean I won't treat her like the slut she is because Tessa is kinky for such a book loving nerd.

"Me too." She admits.

"Good."

I close my eyes letting the exhaustion take over me.

...

I snap awake, where am I? I blink a few times hoping my eyes adjust to the dark, I look down and see Tessa naked draped over me. She's sound asleep, the night sky pours into my office making it impossible to see anything.

Fuck.....her mum.

I slowly sit up.

"Tess............darling get up." I whisper.

She stirs asleep.

"Hardin?" She asks in a confused reply while she rubs her eyes.

"We fell asleep."

"Shit, my mom." She mumbles in a half sleeping state.

She quickly gets up and looks for her clothes, eventually she finds her sweatpants and shirt and quickly pulls them on. She goes to grab my shirt but before I can stop her.....

"It's sticky." She scrunches her nose.

I laugh.

"It's covered in cum."

Even in the dark I can see her rosy grin.

"Oh." She says quietly.

I stand up and stretch, her eyes trail down my body and meet my dick. I get hard just looking at her messy hair and smudged mascara. Her eyes meet mine and she sucks in a breath.