Tessa Chapter 49

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

2 week later.

...

The weeks have been good, better than good I'd say. It's been, relaxing. Just me and him.

Of course we've gone to work and school and Marco loves to keep me busy, but Hardin and I haven't had any arguments. It's really nice, communicating really helps a lot and I wish we would have done this in the beginning of our relationship. It would have saved us a lot of heart aches but I guess growing with a person is the fun part.

But our love is certain and that enough for me, I love him and he loves me. Everything else doesn't really matter.

...

Today I had class and it's one of those weird days where Hardin has nothing and I have everything, he asked me to stay home and spend the day with him but I'm already skipping school on my birthday so I didn't wanna miss today. It hurt leaving him alone in bed looking that good, it was so cold in the morning and he was so hot and the sheets were warm and I just didn't wanna get up.

The fact that he was flirting with me and groping didn't help either, god that man is so good.

I find it cute that to this day he still flirts with me like we are two crazy kids, and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. He's so sweet and sexy and it's hard to contain myself when I'm around him. Especially when he looks at me the way he does, and when he smiles and laughs that charming intoxicating laugh. I just love him so much, he drives me crazy in the best possible.

...

"Tessa please stay, I'll do anything to keep you here." He whines.

He slowly slides his hands down my back and cups my butt, I hide my smile in his neck while I wrap my arms around him.

"I have to go, I've missed too many classes."

"No, just miss one more.............please."He begs.

He flips me over and pins my hips to the bed, his shirt I'm wearing lifts and exposes my red lace panties. He smirks before he pins my wrists above my head and starts kissing my neck, I feel him lightly nip my skin.

I close my eyes.

"Hardin." A quiet moan escapes.

He starts grinding his dick against me and I feel his erection through the thin fabric of my underwear, he's wearing boxers but it's like he's inside me. In between my legs starts throbbing for him, to have him inside me. I want him, need him. It's been almost three weeks since we've slept together and I miss him.

He moves his kisses father down my neck while he continues grinding himself against me, I can't take this much longer.

My second alarm rings signaling that I have an hour, shit I'm gonna be late.

I try to reach over to turn it off but he interlaces his fingers with mine and pushes my hands up against the sheets, as an instinct I lift my thighs up and rest them on his sides. He parts them with his knees which gives him more space to lean in closer to dry hump me, it feels so fucking good. His dick is brushing up against my clit and the sensation is so powerful I can nearly feel myself coming undone.

"Don't stop." I beg.

I feel him smile against the skin on my neck before he continues sucking there being sure to leave a few marks.

He lifts himself up and pulls away from me, he sits on the edge of the bed and reaches for my phone and turns the alarm off. I take a few moments to regain control before I sit up.