Hardin Chapter 52

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️
(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

I watch her face light up when she sees everyone, I've been planning this for a week. I wanted everything to be perfect for her, I wanted her to have the perfect birthday. I need to start making up for all the shit I've put us through, and I just want her to be happy.

"You guys, I can't believe this." She says softly.

She looks up at me and kisses me again and I don't care who's watching, I pull her hips in and slip my tongue in her mouth.

"Gross! Get a room." Kim whines.

I lift my middle finger and flip her off, Tessa giggles.

She walks up and hugs everyone, even Brian. Now originally I would be pissed about this, and I'm not exactly happy about it either but it's her birthday and I won't cause a scene.

"Thank you so much for coming." She squeezes Mia.

"Of course, we wouldn't miss your birthday." Mia says.

"But I thought you were meeting Brian's mom today?"

"A little white lie, I'm meeting her tomorrow. We all just wanted to keep this a surprise." Mia adds.

Tessa crosses her arms and scolds everyone.

"You guys lied to me."

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her.

"To be fair, I did ask them too Tess."

She looks at me and try's to act mad but she's just too cute, she gives in and giggles before she kisses me.

"Come on people, let's eat." Kim says.

Everyone sits down, I pull out Tessa's chair for her. She smiles at me before she sits down, I push her chair in and sit down next to her. Across from us is Gavin and Kim and next to them is Mia and Brian is sitting next to Tessa, I'm not crazy with the idea of him being here but he's Tessas friend. He was there for her when no one else was, when I wasn't........and he called me at the club, I owe him one.

...

While we look at the menus I keep one arm wrapped around Tessa, I push her seat closer to mine and she keeps one hand on my thigh under the table. I look up and see Kim holding Gavins hand, Gavin looks at her ring. I look and see Brian reach across the table for Mia's hand, I look over at Tessa and watch her pull her bottom lip between her teeth while she examines her menu. She catches me looking at her, she scrunches her nose and leans in.

"I love you." She whispers.

I rest my forehead on hers and gently run my nose over hers.

"I love you." I tell her.

"Aw aren't you two love birds cute." Kim teases.

I lean in and kiss Tessa before I look at Kim and scold her, Tessa giggles and everyone laughs.

"So what are you guys having?" Gavin asks.

"Well it's German and French, everything is good." I say.

"Have you eaten here before?" Tessa asks.

I look at her.

"Yeah, it's Janes restaurant."

She smiles.

"Jane? Who's Jane?" Kim asks.

I look at her.

"Just someone I know." I say before I look back at the menu.

I feel Tessa graze her hand up and down my thigh.