Hardin Chapter 40

⚠️SENSITIVE WORDS⚠️
(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

As I'm sitting on the couch my phone starts to ring, it's an unknown number. Who the fuck is this.

I answer the call and immediately I'm greeted with loud music and screaming through the phone.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"HARDIN?" Someone screams over the music.

Who the fuck..

"WHO IS THIS!" I demand.

"ITS BRIAN! LOOK MIA AND I TOOK TESSA CLUBBING BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD COME GET HER! THIS DUDE ZACH IS BEING TOUCHY!"

My heart stops and the phone falls from my hands, I grab my keys and run out the door.

...

There's only one club who doesn't ID people here, Tessa isn't even 19 yet. Well in a few days she will be, she just acts so mature for her age that I forgot I'm almost three years older than her. I just can't fucking believe she went clubbing with Zach of all fucking people.

...

I pull over on the side of the road and get out of the car, I didn't even take out the keys.

I run up to the club and cut the line and walk past the bouncer.

"You can't go in!" Someone yells from behind me.

I turn around.

"FUCK OFF!"

I walk inside and I'm hit with flashing lights, Jesus. I look around and all I see are random ass drunk people, I push past people until I see Zach at the bar. I walk up to him and grab him by the shirt.

"WHERE IS SHE!" I scream.

He tries to push me off but I keep my grip tight in his shirt.

"ZACH IM NOT GONNA ASK AGAIN! WHERE IS SHE!" I demand.

He's so fucking drunk.

"I think she went to the bathroom..............*he starts laughing* she can really drink, and dance."

He laughs his evil grin and it takes everything in me not to bash his fucking face into the counter.

"She's so sexy, I'm gonna tell her I'm in love with her, she has to know." He says in mumbles.

Before I can stop myself I lift his head and bash it into the counter, I lift his head by his hair and see that his nose is bleeding.

"TRY TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING HEAD! TESSA IS MINE! I FUCK HER WHENEVER I WANT! I GET TO SEE HER MAGNIFICENT NAKES BODY WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT! I WON! SHE CHOSE ME AND I LOVE HER! SHE LOVES ME! I MET HER PARENTS AND I LIVE WITH HER AND I GET HER! SHE DOESNT WANT YOU!"

He starts to laugh and a evil smile comes across his face.

"Yeah.........well she was grinding her ass against my dick tonight..............not yours."

He laughs.

I grip his hair and bash his face forward again, I life his head again and he starts coughing.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL..."

I plan on spewing out everything on my mind but my words are cut short when I see a sight that makes my heart ache.

I see a passed out Tessa being carried out of a bar over some lowlifes shoulder, he pushes through the crowds.

I let go of Zach's hair and run after them.