Tessa Chapter 45

⚠️SENSITIVE  TRIGGERING LANGUAGE⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

This morning I woke up feeling better, Hardin took really good care of me this weekend.

Mia stopped by and returned my phone, apparently I give it to her.

I wished we could have talked more about Paris but he wouldn't bring it up. It makes me upset, he said I wasn't enough for him, that I wasn't enough to make him move. I didn't tell him how much that hurt me, it really really hurts because............because Nick said the same thing to me.

...

4 months earlier.

...

"Look Nick...........look!" I say excitedly.

I wave my NYU acceptance letter in the air.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs before he snatches the letter and examines it.

"I can't believe you actually got accepted." He says.

"What do you mean you can't believe it? You got accepted too."

"Yeah well I'm me and you're you."

I sit in the edge of my bed.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, Nick I'm more than capable of getting accepted into whatever college I want."

He starts to rip up the letter, I jump off the bed and try to stop him.

"NICK STOP!"

He shoves me back and I stumble over my desk and fall back, I hit my head on the edge she of my nightstand. I quickly stumble to my feet.

"NICK WHAT THE HELL!" I scream.

"WHAT? Don't talk back to me Tessa!"

He walks towards me and corners me up against the wall.

"You............you hurt me." I mumble.

He laughs before grabs my face and shuts my mouth.

"I don't care, you fell. You tripped over your own feet and fell."

I shakes my head and shove him off.

"You shoved me! And I'm going to NYU, you can't stop me. Nick you accepted too, we could go together."

He starts laughing before he walks over to my dresser and grabs my camera.

"Put that down and pay attention to me, think of us in New York Nick."

I walk towards him and reach for the camera.

"Tess why the hell would I go to New York with you."

He lifts the camera above his head so I can't reach.

"Because you said you loved me...........and we could be together, we would have each other." I say.

"Tessa having each other isn't enough for me, you will never be enough for me........you'll never be enough for anyone. So stop talking and shut the fuck up. YOU'RE GOING TO HARVARD WITH ME, end of discussion."

He makes me so mad.

"FUCK YOU! How the hell am I not enough! YOU RAPED ME! YOU RAPED ME AND IM STILL HERE!"

I scream with so much rage and pain and agony.

He smashes the camera to the ground before he slams me up against the wall.