Tessa Chapter 17

⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

I have a cup of coffee before I get changed into some sweatpants and my sneakers, I pack up my suitcase and leave a hundred dollars bill tip for the housekeepers. They deserve more but at the moment that's what I can give.

I put on my jacket and grab my bags before I leave the room. I head to the lobby and wave goodbye to the bell boy who helped me with my bags before, I smile at the receptionist. When I get outside I wave at a cab driver, hopefully this one is nicer than the last.

I get in the car and this driver actually helps me put my suitcase in the back.

"Where to ma'am?"

Thank god.

"The bus station please."

"Ok, one bus station coming up."

He turns on the radio and starts singing along to the music, I can't help but laugh.

"You know what darlin, I got a daughter her name is Kenzie. You two look really similar."

He has thick Italian accent.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's my little princess. That's why I'm working this taxi job, I'm trying to help her collect money for her to go to school. She's a dancer, a real ballerina. Here."

Her reaches back and hands me a flyer.

"She's dancing in a few weeks, it would be real nice if you came."

Aw.

"I'll see what I can do." I say sweetly.

That's so cute.

...

We get caught in a bit of traffic, I turn on my phone and see more calls from Kim. She's probably read the book, god. I can't deal with this now, I'll call her later.

I wonder what Hardin is doing for thanksgiving? He's gonna be all alone, again.

...

"Here you are, the bus station. Going anywhere fun for the holidays?"

"Just my parents house."

"Well I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving." He smiles.

"You too sir, how much do I owe you?"

"Oh it's fine, you don't have to pay me."

"No please, I insist."

"It's alright."

"Thank you so much, have an amazing day sir."

"You want help with your bags?"

"No it's ok, I can get them."

I grab my purse and get out of the cab before I grab my suitcase in the back, I wave at him while he drives away, he was so nice.

I've never taken a bus before, I walk towards the ticket booth and she scans my phone. Luckily I didn't need to print my ticket because she was able to scan it on my phone, gotta love technology.

"Your bus is boarding now, your seat is A18 bus 4."

"Thank you."

"Next in line."

Geez, I don't know why some people are so rude. But I guess I can't judge since I literally fell in love with the spawn of satan himself, but I guess the weird part is that I love that part about Hardin. He's rude and sarcastic but in the sexiest way possible, I don't know. I'm just crazy.