Tessa Chapter 29

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

Author's note~ I love you guys 🥰

...

The door slams in my face and I'm left here in shock with tears streaming down my face, I can't believe he just said that. He just fucking said my dog deserved to die, that my grandma deserved her Alzheimer's and that my grandfather...............that he would be disappointed in me...............that I'm whore.

I look down at my towel and suddenly feel so disgusting, he said I look.........pathetic? I wipe my tears before I walk to the room, I contemplate going after him but I've been humiliated enough. I can't believe he just did that, that he said all those awful things about, but the worst part is that I know he didn't mean it. In a few days he'll come crawling back with some shitty half ass apology and swear that he'll never hurt me again. I'm so tired, I'm so tired of trying to save this relationship time after time, it seems like I'm the only rational one here. I know I fuck up sometimes but Hardin............he fucks up all the time. And I always forgive him, why do I always forgive him. I spread my thighs for him and we make love and all is forgiven, I won't be that girl, I can't be. I need to have more self respect than that, I refuse to let him play me like that. 

I walk into the bedroom and as an instinct I reach for his shirt but I stop myself, no Tessa.
You can't be so dependent on him like that, be your own person. I drop my hand and stare at his shirt for a few seconds before I walk across the room and pull out one of mine, I slip it on and put on some sweats before I walk back into the kitchen and pick up my phone. The screen cracked more.

"Shit!"

I grunt.

I put my phone case back on, Hardin took the piece of paper with Brian's number with him.
Oh god, please tell me Hardin isn't going to try to find Brain. People can't keep getting hurt because of me and Hardin and our difunctional relationship, this is all going horrible.

I call him.

"I'm sorry but this number can't be reached."

I look at the screen and see that the call was canceled, he blocked me. He fucking blocked me.

"FUCK!"

I run to the window and look outside, his car is gone, this is awful. Where is he even going? KIM.

I run my finger across my cracked screen trying to find her name in my contacts, I slice my finger. The phone falls from my hand and my fingers goes into my mouth, the metal taste of blood in my mouth is unfamiliar. I quickly reach for my phone and press Kim's name, it's pretty late so I hope she's awake.

"Tessa? *she yawn* girl it's like almost midnight, are you alright?" She says in a sleepy voice.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just...............it's Hardin." I say worried.

I hear sheets rustling.

"Kimmy, come back to bed." I hear Gavin whine through the phone.

"I'll be back in a second Gav, just give me a second."

Shit, they were asleep.

"I'm so sorry Kim, it's nothing. I'm sorry I woke you."

"No no, it's fine. Gavin can wait, what happened with Hardin? I haven't heard from either of you since thanksgiving, did you guys get back together?"

I hesitate, Kim must think we are pathetic to break up and get back together.

"Yes, we did."

"Did?" She questions.