Hardin Chapter 30

⚠️SENSITIVE WORDS⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more )

I slowly sit up, I open my eyes and look around. Where the hell am I, who's apartment is this?

I try to stand up but my head is pounding, my body is sore. I look down at my hands and see dried blood all over them, I bend my fingers and my knuckles burn. I slowly sit up and looks down at my shirt, it's stained with blood. What the fuck happened last night, I can't remember anything.

"Look who's finally up?"

I turn around and see Zach sitting at a table eating a bowl of cereal.

"What the fuck am I doing on your couch?"

"You're welcome asshole." He says annoyed.

I try to stand up but I get a shooting pain in my eye, I stand up slowly and walk over to the mirror hanging on the wall. I have a cut on my cheek and a black eye, I turn to Zach.

"What the fuck happened? I can't remember anything."

He chuckles before he eats another spoon full of lucky charms, Tessa loves lucky charms.

TESSA! Oh my god.

"TESSA! Where is Tessa?"

"You honestly don't remember anything?" He says sarcastically.

"Don't fucking play with me Zach, what the hell happened! Why am I here?"

He stands up and places his bowl in the sink before he leans against the wall and crosses his arms.

"Don't make me beat it out of you Zach." I threaten.

He laughs.

"You should be getting on your knees and kissing my feet, I saved your ass last night."

"Just tell me what happened!" I demand.

He sighs.

"I found you drunk at a bar in the middle of  Brooklyn, you picked a fight with the owner of the bar because you called him daughter a whore. I pulled you out before he called the cops."

I sit back on the couch and rest my face in my hands, Brooklyn? Why the fuck was I there? I don't even remember driving there, all I remember is fighting with Tessa and leaving.

"Why were you in Brooklyn?" I ask.

"Me and a few friends went to a party and then went for drinks, when we got to bar I found you sitting at a bar on your fifth glass of whiskey yelling at the bartender."

"Let me guess, the bartender was his daughter?" I ask.

"Yup, she asked for your number and you called her a whore."

Jesus Christ.

"Fucking hell." I say under my breath.

"Yup, luckily you didn't get beat up that bad.
You broke that's guys nose, busted both his eyes and broke his hand."

"How do you know that?"

"By the amount of blood on the floor and on yours and his clothes I could tell."

This is a fucking disaster.

"Why did you help me? We aren't exactly friends." I ask him.

"I did it for Tessa not you."

Gosh, Tessa. What the fuck have I done.

"You should call her, she's probably worried." He says.