Tessa Chapter 27

⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for ✨more✨)

Earlier that Morning...

I woke up in his arms like usual, he looks so peaceful. I lean in and gently kiss his lips before I untangle myself from his arms and slowly tip toe out of the room.

This is my chance to see what's in his drawer, I bolt into the living room and grab his keys from the table before I run into his office. I approach the desk, I'm about the open the drawer when I see his calendar on his desk. I see December 18th circled and he wrote something.

*My baby's Birthday*

My heart swells and I feel extremely guilty, I look at the keys in my hand. What am I doing? This is crazy, this is so wrong. I can't do this, I can't invade his privacy like this. I have to trust him, I can't not have faith in him. If he didn't tell me it's probably private and I have to respect that.

I leave his office and close the door behind me, I put his keys back on the table before I walk upstairs to my studio. I look at my recent painting, between all the breaking up and moving out shit I haven't had a chance to complete it. Maybe I'll have some time later today, I'm just not in the mood to paint. I'm really really stressed, I'm putting on a good face for Hardin but I'm just not in a good head space lately. Along with Jerry's death and Hardin and I recently getting back together, I'm absolutely dreading going back to work, the fact that they have read his book and probably know it's about me......I just can't.

I sigh.

I walk downstairs and pour myself a bowl of cereal before I sit on the couch and watch cartoons.

It's nice to be alone, don't get me wrong I love spending time with Hardin but something I just like to have a moment to myself.

...

After.

...

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close, I lean in and inhale. God he smells amazing always, I don't know what it is but he just smells like sex. I don't know if that's a sent but that's what he smells like, and to be honest I absolutely love it.

"You know Tess, if you want my dick all you have to do is ask?"

I'm quickly brought back into reality.

"What?"

She smirks before he slides his hand into my back pocket, he leans in towards me and whispers.

"I can read all your thoughts darling, I know you want me. Looks like I'm gonna win after all, told you you couldn't resist me."

My heart beat quickens and I find myself at a loss for words.

"That's not fair Hardin, you can't tease me."

He lightly brushes the hair off my face.

"I'm not teasing baby."

I scold him and he smiles.

Two can play at this game.

"Be carful Hardin, I can be very seductive."

"I'm counting on it." He whispers.

He leans in and pecks my lips.

...

We walk into a restaurant called " A little bit of Italy", I love Italian food and I'm happy he remembered that. We get seated at a table in the back near a window, it's really nice. There's a candle on the table and the lighting in the restaurant is dark, all this combined creates a very sultry sexy feeling. He takes off my jacket and pulls out my chair for me, I smile before I sit down. He pushes my chair in before he sits across from me and reaches over the table for my hand, I look out the window. We have a great view of the snow filled city, I look back at him and smile.