Evil can lurk around every corner

In Paris, France, it's morning time and the sun start to shine too. Marinette woke up and she yawned, she looked at her ring Luka gave her, she grinned at it.

Tikki: Liking your ring?

Marinette: Yeah. He made a promise and hopefully that promise will never break.

Tikki: I hope not. Promises are like trusts, they cannot be broken.

Marinette: Right. With new villains out there, who knows what we might go up against. So might as well be on a lookout. *She get out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen. She see her dad making breakfast and her mom drinking her morning coffee.*

Sabine: Good morning, sweetie.

Marinette: Good morning.

Tom: How did you sleep?

Marinette: I slept okay, actually.

Tom: What's that ring on your finger?

Marinette: It's a promise ring Luka gave me.

Sabine: Aww, that's nice of him. What promise did he promise you?

Marinette: Nothing too major. Just something he can't break.

Tom: Well as long as that promise won't be broken. It's fine with me.

Marinette: Yeah.

Tom Go on, sit down. I made pancakes.

Marinette: Okay. *She sit down at the table with her mom, Tom leave the kitchen with the plate of pancakes, he serve them each one pancake.* 

Tom: Hope you like them

Tom: Hope you like them. It's blueberry pancakes.

Sabine: Looks delicious. *She take a fork and butter knife and start cutting them into pieces and take the first piece, then Marinette take a bite and she likes it.*

Marinette: It's good, dad.

Tom: Glad you like it. *He put a pancake on his plate and and put the rest at the middle of the table and he enjoy them too.* Doing anything sweetie? School gets out next week.

Marinette: Not sure. Maybe take a walk, visit my friends. What I always do.

Sabine: Okay. 

Tom: It's nice you go outside all the time. Maybe you can help us out.

Marinette: Is tomorrow okay?

Tom: Tomorrow is okay.

Marinette: Okay. *She take a sip of her orange juice and eat her pancakes.*

*