Getting some help and mergings

Inside Master Fu's house, Master Fu sip on his tea and Marinette walked in.

Marinette: Master, my lucky charm told me to come here. Since I have my own miracle box, i still need someone help.

Master Fu: Very well then. *He get out the miracle box and open it up too and all of the other miraculouses appeared.* Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you can trust. Choose wisely because with great power comes with the greater good, and shall not be used in the wrong hands. Once the mission is done, you will return the miraculous back here. *Marinette looked at the miraculouses and she reaches for the Fox miraculous and the Snake miraculous.* Do you have someone in mind, Marinette?

* Do you have someone in mind, Marinette?

Marinette: I think I do

Marinette: I think I do. *She headed out and go back to her house to get her miracle box.*

Tikki: What are you doing, Marinette? You already have the other miraculouses, why do you need more?

Marinette: For merging, Tikki.

Tikki: Oh, I see. Will they know how to do it?

Marinette: I'll teach them how just by showing them. *She get the crab miraculous for Viperion, the skunk miraculous herself, the Panda miraculous for Cat Noir, and the Swan miraculous for Rena Rouge.* Let's go. Tikki, Spots on! *She transform into Ladybug again and she go to Alya first for her miraculous. In the city, Alya recorded on what's going on and Ladybug landed next to her.*

*