Ladywolf and Panther fish vs Hurricane Queen pt. 2

Soon, Black Panther hide behind a parked car and he breathe a little bit too.

Black Panther: Okay. Think I lost her.

Hurricane Queen: Think again, kitty! *She picked up a parked car and spotted Black Panther.* Finally! You are mine at last! *She grabbed him and tried to take the ring away from him, but Ladybug's yo-yo flew across and hit Hurricane Queen in the head.* Ow! *She let Black Panther go and Ladybug catch him.*

Ladybug: Gotcha.

Black Panther: I thought you would never get here. What's the plan? *Ladybug put him down.*
Ladybug: Take this. *She threw the Kingfisher miraculous at him and he look at it, she undo her hair and put on the white wolf miraculous and Froll appeared.* Ready Froll?

Froll: Just say the word, Ladybug

Froll: Just say the word, Ladybug. Awooooo!

Ladybug: Tikki, Froll, unify! *She merged into Lady wolf.*

Black Panther: Well, I always do want another piercing. *He put the Kingfisher miraculous on his ear and Oroo appeared.* Plagg, Oroo, unify! *He merged into Black Fisher.*

Lady Wolf: Let's go! *They both charge at Hurricane Queen

Lady Wolf: Let's go! *They both charge at Hurricane Queen.*

Hawkmoth: Hurricane Queen, get their miraculouses, plus the 2 extra ones they have on.
Hurricane Queen: You got it, Hawkmoth! *Her necklace glowed and summoned a tornado at them, Panther Fish get his staff out and charge at the tornado and destroy it with his staff.*

Lady Wolf: Send away! *Her hand glowed white and she made a portal appeared and she kick Hurricane Queen with her feet and she dropped her staff too.*

Hurricane Queen: No! My staff! *Black Fisher pick it up.*

Black Fisher: I'll take this. In the portal it goes. *He threw the staff through the portal.*

Hurricane Queen: No! You're gonna regret that.

Lady wolf : You're gonna regret this. *She twirl her yo-yo.* Lucky Charm! *She threw her yo-yo up and a swarm of magical ladybugs cane and made a shield appeared.* Hmm, not sure about this. *She looked around and she spotted Black Fisher's fishing pole, the shield and Hurricane Queen's necklace.* Hmm. The akuma's in her necklace. We'll have to destroy it before she use it. See if you can fish out an object.