Returning the miraculous

In the alley, Ladybug and Ryuko landed on their feet.

Ryuko: Longg, open sky! *She de-transform and Longg hover next to her and she returned the miraculous back to Ladybug.*

Kagami: Thank you again, Ladybug

Ladybug: You're welcome, Kagami. Bug out! *She swing away on her yo-yo and Kagami head back home. In Luka's house, Black Panther jumped through his bedroom pillow.*

Black Panther: Claws in! *He de-transform and Plagg hover next to him and Luka fed him a marshmallow.*

Plagg: Thanks, Luka

Plagg: Thanks, Luka.

Luka: You're welcome, Plagg. *Soon, Ladybug jump through the window too, Luka get the miracle box out and she put the dragon miraculous back in its place.*

Ladybug: Spots off! *She de-transform and Tikki hover next to her and she feed Tikki a cookie.*

Marinette: Glad that's over

Luka: Yeah it is. We better head back before your parents get suspicious.

Marinette: Right. *They both leave the boathouse and go back to Cafe De Flora.*

Sabine: I'll call her. *She get her phone out and call Marinette.*

Marinette: Hey, mom.

Sabine: Hey, sweetie. Where you are you guys?

Marinette: Walking back to the Café.

Sabine: Okay. *She hang up.* They're on their way back.

Tom: Okay, that's good. *Soon, Marinette and Luka walk down the street to the cafe.*

Luka: You okay?

Marinette: Yeah, why?

Luka: During the fight, you were coughing in the alley.

Marinette: Probably must've inhaled the smoke and got into my mouth, that's why. But thanks for helping me breathe again.

Luka: No problem. *Soon, they kept on going to the cafe.*

Then, the day started to end, Gina went back to Italy and Luka went home too. Marinette's in her room writing in her diary for the night.

Marinette's thoughts as she write: Dear diary, today my Nona was leaving today to go back to Italy. I miss her already, but she'll be back for my birthday, which is another week. Hooray for that. Anyway, this week has been very hectic, so much akuma attacks, spending time with Luka, and of course, the unnecessary feud between Adrien and Sebastien. Turns out they were both in love with me, but I already have a boyfriend. But after a few rounds with Luka and with them seeing us together, they'll finally get the picture and leave me alone for once. *Soon, a paper airplane flew in and landed in front of her.*

Marinette: Hmm, what's this? *She unfold the paper airplane and see what it is

Marinette: Hmm, what's this? *She unfold the paper airplane and see what it is. It turns out to be a threatening message from Lila.*

"I know you and Luka are together now.  But you two won't last long. Break up with him or face the serious consequences. -Lila." *Tikki read the letter too.*

Marinette: Tikki, Lila sent me a threatening letter

Tikki: What? What are you gonna do?

Marinette: She wanted me to end it with Luka. But I can't.

Tikki: I know you don't want to, Marinette. What would you do?

Marinette: I'm gonna have to show Luka about this.

Tikki: Are you sure?

Marinette: Yes. He has to know about this. She can't keep doing this forever and let me suffer.

Tikki: Okay, if you're sure it's the right thing to do. But you might wanna tell your parents first.

Marinette: Good point. I'll tell them in the morning. *Soon, her phone buzzed, she looked at it and it's a message from Adrien.*

💚: Marinette, I know why I tried to kiss you at the bakery. I'm still in love with you and I know you're in a relationship with Luka. But to tell you the truth... I don't like it. Please leave him and come with me.

Marinette: Ugh. This is worse than ever. *She call Luka's number and she hear it ringing.* Please be up, please be up, please be up.

Luka: Hello?

Marinette: Hey, you awake?

Luka: Yeah. What's wrong?

Marinette: Um... Something happened right now. 

Luka: What happened? Are you okay?

Marinette: I'm not. Can I tell you tomorrow? I just don't feel like telling over the phone.

Luka: Okay. Come over tomorrow and tell me what happened.

Marinette: Okay. Good night.

Luka: Goodnight, beautiful. *They both hang up and Marinette rubbed her eyes a little bit and sighed.*

Marinette: Hopefully things will get better.