Three troublemakers akumatized

In Hawkmoth's Lair, the window start to open and butterflies start to flutter and fly all over the place.

Hawkmoth: Ahh, a triple threat. Perfect for my not one, but 3 akumas. *He stick his hand out and the three butterflies landed on his hand and he turned them into Akumas.* Fly away, my little akumas and evilize this trio. *The akumas start to fly and the first one landed on Chloe's sunglasses, the second one landed on Adrien's lucky charm that Marinette gave him when they were friends, and the third one landed on Lila's necklace. They were all in Hawkmoth's control.* Volpina, Cat Blanc, Anti-Bug, I am Hawkmoth. I akumatized you three for a long time ago, now it's time to do it all over again. You three wanted to ruin lives of the people you rather despise or love the most. Well I'm giving all your powers back. Anti bug- same abilities as Ladybug, Cat Blanc- ultimate cataclysm, and Volpina- illusions. But in return from each of you, I need Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculouses. Have we got a deal?

Lila, Adrien, and Chloé: Yes we have , Hawkmoth

Lila, Adrien, and Chloé: Yes we have , Hawkmoth. We'll be formally known as... *they transform into their original akumatized villains.* 3 Troublemakers! *They both leap into action and create chaos in the city. Inside Marinette's house, Luka threw the cone in the trash.*

Luka: Well, this been fun, better head home

Gina: Oh no, not yet you don't. Why don't you stay for dinner? I would like to get to you know better and why my Marinetta would date a handsome young gentleman like you.

Luka: Guess I can tell my mom I'm staying over for dinner. Be right back. *He go to the door, but then loud cackling came.*

Tom: What was that?

Sabine: It's coming from outside.

Nadja Chamack: Don't be amuse, it's just news. I'm Nadia Chamack reporting with breaking news. It seems like there's not only just one akuma attack, but 3 akuma attacks. They were formally known as Anti-Bug, Cat Blanc, and Volpina; the 3 troublemakers. Hopefully our everyday heroes Ladybug and Cat Noir will save the day again.

Sabine: Oh, my.

Marinette: (Me and Luka will have transform, but how can we if people are witnessing on what's going. Better make a diversion real quick.* Mom, dad, Nonna, Luka and I have something to talk about, so we're going upstairs.

Luka: We do?

Marinette: Yes we did we'll be upstairs. Come on. *She grab his hand and they go upstairs to her room, she close the door too.*

Luka: What's going on?

Marinette: Look outside. *They go to the balcony and see what's going on.*

Anti-Bug: We can't see her.

Volpina: She has to be here somewhere.

Cat Blanc: Let's see if we can create natural chaos until Ladybug shows up. *They agree with that and they start moving too.*

Luka: Guess we'll have to do this. *Soon, Plagg came out of his pcoket.* Plagg, what were you doing in there?

Plagg: Adrien's getting akumatize again.

Marinette: Again? Why again?

Plagg: Boy's a ticking time bomb when it comes to jealousy. Time to be a hero again. *hE handed Luka the ring.* 

Luka: Okay?

Marinette: Not yet at least. *They go back inside and Marinette get the miracle box and open it up.* Is there anybody you can trust for this mission? *Luka looked at the miraculouses and he get the leopard miraculous and the hummingbird miraculous.*

Luka: I think I have. What about you?

Marinette: I'll have to go to the guardian and get more help. Go ahead.

Luka: Okay. *He put on the ring.* Plagg, claws out! *Plagg go inside his ring and it shows a blue cat paw print, he slide his right hand across his eyes and it shows a black mask and blue cat eyes, he raise his right arm up until he has one a black cat super suit and cat paw shoes, he push his hair back until his cat ears appeared and his hair dyed black too, he turned once and a tail appeared behind him. He swing his claws out and kick to the left and he did a samurai pose. He is Black Panther. He look at Marinette and he gives her a kiss on the cheek.*

Black Panther: Be careful.

Marinette: Okay. *Black Panther leap out of the window and go to the miraculous holders. Marinette go to Master Fu's house for more help.*