The truth about the new miracle box

In Marinette's bedroom, Ladybug and Black Panther jump through the window on the ceiling and landed on the bed and off the bed too.

Ladybug: Spots off! *She de-transform and Tikki hover next to Marinette.*

Black Panther: Claws in! *He de-transform and Plagg hover next to Luka.*

Marinette: I have to put these back. Do you have the earring?

Luka: Here. *He handed Marinette back the earring miraculous, she get out the black box and put the miraculouses back and close the box up an put it back in it's hiding place.* What's that?

Marinette: That's my own miracle box. The guardian of the miraculous gave it to me. He's training me to be the next guardian of the miraculouses.

Luka: That's tough. You sure you can do it and be Ladybug at the same time?

Marinette: I don't know, but Hawkmoth want the miraculouses so badly. We can't give it to them. Two of the missing miraculouses were being used in the wrong hands, he made a mistake in the past, I'm not gonna make that mistake too.

Plagg: That's tough, Marinette. What's gonna happen to me?

Luka: I'll hang on to you.

Plagg: Really?

Marinette: Only until Master Fu finds out what to do.

Plagg: Okay. Got anything to eat? All this superhero saving makes me hungry.

Marinette: Be right back, I'll give you something. *She get down from her bed and head down in the kitchen.*

As for Adrien, he suddenly realized something. His miraculous is gone.

Adrien: Plagg? Plagg? *He looked at his finger and his miraculous is gone.* My miraculous. Where is it? I didn't drop it or anything. *He suddenly gasped at the moment.* I must've left it at Marinette's house. I gotta get it back. *He run back to Marinette's house.*

In the bakery, Marinette get some macaroons from her parents and head up to her room with them, she opened the trap door and walk in the room and close the door too.

Luka: I got that. *He get the plate from Marinette and take it to the table.*

Marinette: Thank you *Then he start coughing.* Are you okay?

Luka: Yeah, just a little cough. *cough, cough, cough.*

Marinette: That doesn't sound good.

Luka: I guess crusher punched my insides a little hard. Luckily not too serious.

Plagg: Mmm, I'm hungry. *Plagg take a macaroon and eat it too.* I better head back to Adrien, he's probably wondering where I am.

Luka: Good point. *He take off the ring and give to Marinette.*

Marinette: I'll leave it at the doorstep for him. Be right back. *She leave the bedroom and head outside.*

Tikki: You love her?

Luka: I do.

Tikki: I think I know why it's been taking so long for her to say yes to the relationship with you.

Luka: Why?

Tikki: She's scared that you're too good for her.

Luka: I'm not too good for her. I know about her issues with Adrien, I told her that I'll be there for her if this gets out of hand for her, and... I'm doing this for her.

Outside of her house, Marinette opened the door and leave the ring out and as soon as she close the door, she spotted Adrien at her doorstep.

Marinette: Oh, uh, Adrien? What are you doing here?

Adrien: I came here to get my ring I left it at your place.

Marinette: I was just gonna return it to you. Here you go. *She gave him his ring back, he blushed a little bit.*

Adrien: Th-thanks

Adrien: Th-thanks. I better head home.

Marinette: Okay, bye. *She close the door and Adrien walk back home.*

Adrien: (Why am I blushing? And why did I stutter like an idiot? Marinette made it clear that she's over me, so why am I feeling this way?) I need some help. *He put his ring on and Plagg appeared next to him.*