Pool day with the girls

In the pool, Marinette opened the door and she see Alya, Rose, Mylene, Juleka, and Alix in the pool.

Alya: Marinette! You came.

Marinette: Yeah. I did. I won't be staying for long, remember I gotta go see Luka.

Alix: We won't be here long. Go get change and dip in the pool. *Marinette go in the bathroom and change into her bathing suit, then she put on a pair of goggles, then she stepped out of the bathroom and put her bag in a locker and she came out.*

Alya: So, tell us what happened with you and Luka.

Marinette: Long story short, I decided to do a little picnic for him, but it was interrupted by another akuma attack, but we had enough time to see the sunset.

Rose: Aww that's romantic.

Mylene: So what's gonna happen next?

Marinette: Guess going out for dinner or something, I'm still new to this whole relationship thing.

Alya: It's cool. You still have time for that.

Marinette: But, that's not all what's been happening.

Alix: What's up?

Marinette: Something flew into my window last night. *She get out the note and show it to her friends, they read it and they were shocked.*

Alya: Why would Lila do that?

Marinette: Guess she wants me to suffer and all alone.

Juleka: But why you?

Marinette: Guess she either hates me or just jealous of me.

Mylene: What are you gonna do?

Marinette: Obviously tell somebody about this. But, Adrien texted me today too.

Alix: What did he say?

Marinette: Can't explain it, but here. *She get her phone out and show them the message.*

Alya: He's in love with you too?

Marinette: Yes. But I don't love him. You know that, right?

Rose: Yeah, we do. But he doesn't know when to quit, right?

Marinette: Yeah. Just wish he get the picture already.

Alya: I'm sure he will.

Marinette: Hopefully. If not, I don't know what to do.

Alix: I know what I'll do. *She crack her knuckles a little bit.*

Marinette: You know violence is never the answer.

Alix: Violence? Who said anything about violence. I was just about to confront him.

Marinette: Oh, my bad.

Alya: You'll be fine, girl. If it gets worse tonight or in school, you know what to do, right?

Marinette: Yeah, I will. *They all relax in the pool.*