Master Fu returns and facing new villains

After Adrien left, Marinette and Luka looked at the Butterfly and Peacock miraculouses.

Luka: So this is it, huh?

Marinette: Looks that way. The 2 miraculouses Master Fu lost a long time ago.

Luka: What would happen if the 2 missing miraculouses have returned?

Marinette: I don't know. I guess it'll be the end of Ladybug and Black Panther, I don't know.

Luka: Well whatever Master Fu will do but... let's just hope this will happen again.

Marinette: Maybe you're right. *Soon, Marinette's phone ringed, she pick it up and see who it is.*

Luka: If it's Adrien, I'm gonna kill him.

Marinette: It's not him, it's Master Fu.

Luka: Oh. *She answered the phone.*

Marinette: Hello.

Master Fu: Marinette, I'm back. Can you and Luka bring the miracle box back to my place, please?

Marinette: Okay. *She hang up.* Did you bring the miracle box?

Luka: Yeah. *He get it out and show it to her. She opened it up and put the butterfly and Peacock miraculouses in their place.*

Marinette: He'll be surprise when he see this. Come on. *They both leave the bedroom and head out too.* We'll be right back, there's something we have to do.

Sabine: Okay, dear.

Tom: Be careful. *They both leave the house, Marinette put the miracle box in Luka's backpack, Luka lend her a helmet and he put his one and he start peddling on his bike to Master Fu's house.*

Outside of his house, Marinette get off the bike and take off the helmet, Luka parked his bike out on a bike rack and he take off his helmet and put it in the basket and they both walk to the door and he opened the door and they both walked in, Marinette knocked on the door.

Master Fu: Come in. *They both walk in and see Master Fu.* Ahh, thank you for coming over. How was my miraculouses?

Marinette: Safe and sound.

Luka: And... you might find something else in there.

Master Fu: What? What do you mean?

Marinette: Open it and see for yourself. *He opened the box and he was shocked and see the Butterfly and Peacock miraculouses in their place.*

Master Fu: The two missing miraculouses!? I lost them 200 years ago

Master Fu: The two missing miraculouses!? I lost them 200 years ago. How did you two...

Luka: Let's just say we kinda figured out where they were and had a little help too.