Bye bye Lila

In Miss Bustier's class, Miss Bustier is teaching when Mr. Damocles walked in.

Mr. Damocles: Miss Bustier, Sorry to interrupt. I need to see Lila Rossi in my office, please?

Miss Bustier: Okay. Lila, go with Mr. Damocles.

Lila: What did I do?

Miss Bustier: Just go to him and see what it is. *Lila go outside of the classroom and follow Mr. Damocles into his office.*

Lila: (Did I finally get Marinette in trouble? I hope I did.) *Mr. Damocles opened the door and he let Lila, she was shocked at who she see in front of her.* Mom?

Mrs. Rossi: Hello, honey.

Mr. Damocles: Please take a seat, you two. *They both sit down and Mr. Damocles sit in front of them.* Mrs. Rossi, I called you here because apparently, your daughter's been harassing one of the students in school.

Mrs. Rossi: I'll have you know my daughter does not do that.

Mr. Damocles: Well, Mrs. Rossi, from proof from a student, she has been. These letters here prove the situation. *He showed her the letters Lila wrote, Lila looked scared and nervous. Mrs. Rossi is shocked by Lila.*

Mrs. Rossi: Lila. Why would you do that to Marinette?

Lila: I-I didn't do that. Probably another Lila who hates Marinette.

Mrs. Rossi: Lila, that's enough. Didn't I tell you your lies will get you in trouble and come to haunt you?

Lila: Yes.

Mrs. Rossi: I'm gonna ask you this. Did you or did you not threaten Marinette?

Lila: I didn't!

Mr. Damocles: The proof is all in here. You want to take everything from her, make her life miserable and make her suffer.

Mrs. Rossi: Lila, I raised you better than this. Why on earth would you do something like this?

Lila: I was jealous, are you happy?

Mrs. Rossi: Well is being jealous the reason you're doing all of this to her? And your answer better not be a lie.

Lila: No, it's not.

Mr. Damocles: I heard enough. I have the appropriate punishment for Lila, mrs. Rossi.

Mrs. Rossi: What would be the punishment for her?

Mr. Damocles: A week suspended from school. She'll have plenty of time to talk about her actions among other students.

Lila: Suspended? I don't wanna get suspended!

Mrs. Rossi: Lila, this is the appropriate punishment for you. You also need to apologize to your friend Marinette for the way you acted.

Lila: I'm not apologizing to her! She did this to me.

Mr. Damocles: Nonsense! It was that disease that makes you lie a lot.

Mrs. Rossi: Disease? What disease?

Mr. Damocles: Oh, you didn't know? Your daughter got a disease that makes her lie constantly.

Mrs. Rossi: No, I didn't know. Lila, I'm disappointed in you. Making up a disease? And people fell for it? What has gotten into you, I aspect more from you. *Lila looked guilty and in trouble.*

Lila: I'm sorry. I just thought if I lie, it will get Marinette in trouble for the second time. But I guess I didn't think this through.

Mr. Damocles: You got her in trouble once, I expect you to deal with the consequences of your actions. Or would you consider expulsion?

Lila: Fine! I'll apologize to her when my suspension is over.

Mr. Damocles: Very well. You're free to go. See you next week, Lila.

Mrs. Rossi: Thank you again, Mr. Damocles. Lila, you're in big trouble when we get home. *They both walk out of the principal's office.*

Lila: (You'll pay for this Marinette. When my suspension is over, I'm gonna get you back for this.)