The truth from Adrien

In the bakery, Marinette, Luka, Adrien, and Nino walked into the bakery.

Marinette: Okay. What is it?

Adrien: Well... before I answer, why did you bring Luka in here?

Luka: I can't trust you on being a lone with her.

Marinette: He thinks you're gonna do something to me.

Adrien: I'm not gonna try anything. Can we just talk in private.

Nino: I'll step outside. *Nino stepped outside of the bakery.*

Marinette: Sorry, Adrien. Luka is staying here. What did you wanna tell me?

Adrien: I-I... can you please tell him to go somewhere? I can't say what I have to say to you.

Luka: If you got a problem with me here, deal with it.

Marinette: Luka, step out for a little bit. Please?

Luka: Alright. I'll be right back. *He walk to the front door, but he stopped at Adrien and whisper into his ear.* Try anything on her and I'll kill you. *Adrien gulped and Luka walked out of the bakery.*

Adrien: (Okay. Now I'm afraid of him.) Um... I can't stand seeing you and Luka together.

Marinette: Is that what this is about? You're still jealous of him?

Adrien: Yes I am. Every time I see you two together, I instantly become jealous. Why can't that be us right here?

Marinette: Adrien, we've been over this. You rejected me in the first place.

Adrien: I know! I know! And I regret myself for that. Please, let me make things right with you. *Marinette sighed and rolled her eyes at Adrien.*

Marinette: Okay. What?

Adrien: Let me prove to you that I can do better at what I do. Can you come over to my house for dinner?

Marinette: I'll think about it.

Adrien: Okay. Well... can I have one kiss?

Marinette: Adrien, no.

Adrien: Just one kiss, please? *Marinette stepped back as Adrien walk up to her.*

Marinette: I said no! Now get away from me before you regret it.

Adrien: Please. Just one. *He hold her and pucker his lips out.*

Marinette: Stop, please. *Outside of the bakery, Nino saw what's happening.*

Nino: Dude look!

Luka: What? *He looked through the window and he sees Adrien bout to kiss Marinette.* I warned him. *He opened the door and go up to him.* I SAID STAY AWAY FROM HER! *Adrien turned around and Luka punched him in the eye and he hit the floor, then he go up to her.* You okay?

Marinette: Yeah, I am. *She hug Luka real tight. Adrien stand up and rub his eye.*

Luka: (I can't let this happen again to her

Luka: (I can't let this happen again to her.)

Adrien: What was that for?

Luka: You tried to kiss her.

Adrien: Please I want to be a better person.

Luka: You can be a better person if you leave.

Adrien: But...

Marinette: Adrien, just go. Please? *Adrien sighed and look sad.*

Adrien: Okay. I'm sorry. *Marinette start to tear up.*

Marinette: Stop saying sorry when you don't mean it!

Luka: Just go. You caused enough for her already. *Adrien walked a out of the bakery and he and Nino walked to the car. Marinette cry a little bit and Luka tries to calm her down before an akuma comes and akumatize her.* Shh, relax. It's okay. *He gently rub her back and her hear.* (You're gonna regret ever doing this, Agreste.) *Then, she stopped crying and felt so relief by Luka, she then look up at him and grinned.*

Marinette: Thank you.

Luka: It's what I do. Come on. *They both walk back to the house.*

In the house, Tom, Sabine and Gina saw Marinette and Luka walking back in the house.

Tom: That didn't take too long.

Marinette: It wasn't that long.

Sabine: Ready to go?

Marinette: Yeah.

Luka: Where are you going?

Gina: We're going to lunch, Luka. Oh, why don't you join us?

Luka: Oh no, no, no, no, no. I don't wanna be apart of it.

Gina: Nonsense, you're my Marinetta's boyfriend, which means you're family to us.

Sabine: Join us, Luka.

Luka: Okay. I'll just tell my mom. Be right back. *He go to the kitchen and call his mom.*

Gina: I like him. *Marinette giggled and blushed.*

*