Chloe's ideas

In the art room, Chloé and Adrien are in the room together.

Adrien: Alright, what's going on, Chloé? What idea do you have in mind?

Chloé: You love Marinette, don't you?

Adrien: Yes, but she doesn't want me anymore.

Chloé: Not true. She told me she loves you and wants to be with you other than Luka.

Adrien: She said that? It was a lie?

Chloé: Oh yes. But I can help you two get together.

Adrien: I don't know, Chloé, she made it pretty clear and I have to respect it. Even if it's the spite of Luka in the way.

Chloé: Well I can help you with that. Let's try to split them up.

Adrien: I recall if they're officially dating yet.

Sabrina: He asked her to be his girlfriend, but she hasn't given him his final answer.

Adrien: Okay. I still have a chance with her.

Chloé: Perfect. Show her how romantic and loving you are other than Luka. And I know the perfect day for it.

Adrien: Can I suggest something? Her birthday is next Saturday, that'll give me all next week for her to fall in love with me again like she did before I rejected her and once Luka will see that, he'll be heartbroken forever

Chloé: And I will kindly swoop Luka off his feet. It's perfect, Adrikins. We'll start next week. But for now, let's let them have fun on their little love sessions.

Adrien: Hopefully it'll work. (You'll be mine once again, Marinette. Mark my words!).