Talking about what happened

Outside of Marinette's house, they stopped at the door.

Marinette: Thanks, Luka.

Luka: You're welcome. And one more thing.

Marinette: What's that? *Luka kiss her on the cheek and she blushed.*

Luka: And also... I'm going to the beach tomorrow. Do you wanna come with me?

Marinette: Is it a date?

Luka: It depends. Do you wanna make it a date? *Marinette think about it.* I know you're still upset about how Adrien rejected you, but I won't rush you or anything. Just let me know when you're ready.

Marinette: Ok. And... I think I'm ready to start dating.

Luka: Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.

Marinette: Okay, bye. *She walked up and Luka walked home. Marinette sighed and blushed too.*

Sabine: Oh, hi, Marinette.

Tom: Hello, sweetie.

Marinette: Hi, mom and dad.

Tom: What's with the face?

Marinette: Nothing too personal. I want to ask you something.

Sabine: Sure, sweetie. What is it?

Marinette: Luka invites me to go to the beach tomorrow. I was wondering if I can go tomorrow?

Tom: Who is Luka?

Marinette: My friend Jukeka's brother.

Sabine: Well, you have been doing well in school, sure why not.

Tom: Fine by me. When will be here?

Marinette: I'll have to ask him. *She go upstairs to her room and check her phone.*

Tikki: It's a good thing you agreed to go to the beach with Luka, Marinette.

Marinette: Yeah, it is. Hopefully this will help me forget about Adrien.

Tikki: I'm sure it will. *Marinette find Luka's number and she texted him too.*

{🐞- Marinette, 🐍- Luka}
🐞: Hey, what's going on this weekend?

🐍: Juleka told me that everyone's going to the beach after school this Friday. I was gonna ask you if you wanna come.

🐞: After school? I'll have to ask my parents if I can go. I'll get back with you when I get their approval.

🐍: Okay. *She puts her phone down, head downstairs, and she saw her parents in the living room watching TV. *

Marinette: Mom, dad. Luka said they're going to the beach after school tomorrow. Think I can go?

Tom: After school? Think it'll be okay?

Sabine: It will, honey. Sure you can go. Have fun.

Marinette: I will.

Tom: Just be back not too late tomorrow, okay?

Marinette: Okay; I will. *She go upstairs to her room and closed the door too. She started replying back to Luka. *

🐞: Hey uhmmm... Luka, when should we go to the beach? My parents actually approved it.

🐍: Oh hmm, probably after school tomorrow? If I have time since I need to buy some pills for Juleka; you know she was always been Des pressed since she feels so lonely at the school, Marinette.

🐞: Oh no, what happened?

🐍: Nah nah, don't worry. My sister will be fine.

🐞: Hehe, okay... thanks anyway.

🐍: No problem, Ma-ma-Marinette.

🐞: I thought your stopped doing that.

🐍: How could I? It's funny.

🐞: 🙄😂 Okay, it's funny.

🐍: Told you. Bye.

🐞: Bye. *She puts her phone on the charger and let it charge. *

Marinette: Better start packing.* She get her beach bag and start packing her sunblock, sun hat, beach towel, sun glasses, her sketchbook, and lay out her swimsuit.* Okay, that should do it. That should be everything.

Tikki: Are you sure?

Marinette: Yes, I'm sure.

Tikki: Okay. *Soon, Marinette's phone beeped. It's a message from Adrien, Marinette pick it up and she who it is.*

Marinette: Adrien? *She looked at the message he sent her. It says "Hey, Marinette. I'm sorry about today. I was wondering if you want to do something tomorrow. My father said he'll allow me to have friends over."*

Tikki: What does it say?

Marinette: He wants to know if we can do something tomorrow.

Tikki: Like what? And you already hav plans tomorrow.

Marinette: I'm not sure. I'll ask him.

🐞: Like what?

🐱: Maybe go to the park or to the museum?

🐞: Sorry, Adrien. I already made plans with Luka. We're going to the beach.

🐱: Okay, thanks anyway.

Tikki: How do you think he take it?

Marinette: I'm sure he's taking it well. Still not comfortable about being around him.

Tikki: That's good. At least you're being honest about this.

In Adrien's room, he got a message from Marinette.

Plagg: Well?

Adrien: She already made plans with Luka tomorrow.

Plagg: Sorry about that, kid. You can have fun with your other friends.

Adrien: Yeah, but... I want Marinette to be my friend again.

Plagg: Try apologizing to her tomorrow, maybe reconsider your friendship with her.

Adrien: Okay, I'll try that.