The owner of the new miracle box

After the Akuma attack, Marinette returned the Squid miraculous to Master Fu and he put it back in the box.

Marinette: Thank you for letting me use the squid miraculous, master.

Master Fu: My pleasure, Marinette. And since you're going to be the next guardian of both miracle boxes, I'm allowing you to have your own box. *He handed her the black treasure chest and Marinette looked shocked and surprise about it. *

Marinette: Master, I... I don't think I'm ready to be the next master.

Master Fu: You still have some training to do to be the guardian. I have faith in you, Marinette. You will be great at it.

Marinette: Okay. Thank you again, Master. *She gets up and leave his house. *

Wayzz: You think Marinette will be guardian worthy, master?

Master Fu: I have faith in my future generations, Wayzz. She might be up for the job at it. (I hope so myself.)

When Cat Noir went to the bedroom, he's all sad and depressed about earlier.

Cat Noir: Claws in! *He de-transform and Plagg hover next to him. Adrien laid flat on his bed and sighed too. *

Plagg: What's got you so down?

Adrien: I'll never know who Ladybug is. Plagg, do you know?

Plagg: Sorry kid, it's not my place to say. (Not after what happened from fighting off Refleckta, Reflekdoll, and the reveal from Dark Owl.)

Adrien: Oh, come on. Can you give me a little hint?

Plagg: My lips are sealed. Gimme my cheese.

Adrien: So much for your help. *He gives Plagg a piece of Camembert cheese and Plagg eat the whole slice. *

Plagg: Sorry kid, but it's the miraculous rules

Plagg: Sorry kid, but it's the miraculous rules. If any other heroes find out who you are, you won't be worthy of the miraculous.

 If any other heroes find out who you are, you won't be worthy of the miraculous

Adrien: What? Who says that?

Plagg: Master Fu. If you find out who Ladybug is, well, you're cut off from me. So, zip it when you see her again. *Soon, Adrien's phone ringed, he picked it up and see who's calling, it's Nino. *

Adrien: Hey, Nino

Adrien: Hey, Nino.

Nino: Hey dude, everybody's at the beach. You should come.

Adrien: I can't. I only go out when my father tells me to.

Nino: Oh, come on it's fun here. Everybody's here. Even Marinette's here.

Adrien: I don't think I don't want to see her.

Nino: Why not? Don't tell me you're still upset about earlier. You apologized and she forgives you.

Adrien: Still. Besides, I don't know who she's with and who knows what's gonna happen.

Nino: Uh, she's with Luka.

Adrien: What? *Just hearing his name just triggered him a little bit. * I'm coming, hold on. *He hangs up the phone and start getting his beach stuff. *

Plagg: Whoa, who put salt in your sugar shaker?

Adrien: I just don't trust Luka around Marinette, even though we're currently not friends, it doesn't mean I can't look out for her and I'll make sure I do. *He carries his bag on his shoulder. *

Plagg: I smell jealousy from you.

Adrien: Shut up and get in.

Plagg: Fine. *Plagg fly into Adrien's bag, and he leave his bedroom. *

Adrien: Father, my friends are at the beach. And I was wondering if I can go with them? *Gabriel looked at Adrien and he looked away too. *

Gabriel: Very well, you may go. But leave at sundown.

Adrien: Yes, father. *His bodyguard leave the house and he let Adrien in the car first and he go to the driver's seat, and he drives off to the beach. * (I don't know why I'm doing this, but I have to do it. For Marinette.)