Making a birthday present for Marinette

In the houseboat, Luka spotted Marinette walking to the boardwalk.

Luka: She's here. *He go to the living room and go to the couch. Outside of the door, Marinette ringed the bell.*

Anarka: I'll get it. *She go to the door and opened the door too.* Ah, Marinette. What brings you here?

Marinette: Luka told me to come here.

Luka: There's something I have to do with her. Why don't you wait in my room for a second.

Marinette: Okay. *She go to Luka's room.*

Anarka: Have you asked her yet?

Luka: I did. She'll give me an answer on her birthday.

Anarka: Oh. So why did you call her to come here?

Luka: Okay, don't tell nobody this but... I'm gonna make her a birthday present.

Anarka: I'm sure she'll love that.

Luka: Gotta go. *He go to his room where Marinette is at.* Hey, hopefully that didn't take too long.

Marinette: Nope, it didn't. *She lend him back his pick.* Here's your pick.

* Here's your pick

Luka: Thank you.

Marinette: What will you do with it?

Luka: Nosy, are you? If I tell you, it will ruin the surprise.

Marinette: Okay. I won't say anything.

Luka: Thank you.

Marinette: I better head back. I'll see... *Soon, a roaring sound came, they both look outside and see what's going on. And it looks like a giant T-Rex stomping all over the place.*

Luka: What is that?

Marinette: Another Akuma attack. I have to go. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug and Luka open the window and Ladybug jumped out of the window and go after the giant T-Rex.*

Luka: (Why must this happen every time?)

In Adrien's room, Chloé was screaming through the phone on why Adrien called off the plan and he hang up too.

Plagg: Something tells me she didn't take it very well.

Adrien: I know.

Nadia Chamack: Don't be amused, it's just the news. I am Nadia Chamack reporting that there's an akuma attack downtown Paris, France. We roll to Clara who is at the scene. Clara, what do you see?

 Clara, what do you see?

Clara: Thank you, Nadia. I'm outside in downtown Paris where a giant T-Rex which is akumatized by none other than Hawkmoth is wrecking havoc, people are fleeing away from the scene. We hope our beloved heroes Ladybug and Black Panther will help save the day.

Adrien: Black Panther? Who is Black Panther?

Plagg: Remember when you were akumatized and Luka wore your miraculous?

Adrien: Yeah?

Plagg: Well, he was Black Panther.

Adrien: What?! He's Black Panther! What happened to Cat Noir?

Plagg: Guess they got over you.

Adrien: Well it's time to get my glory day back. Plagg, claws out! *He transform into Cat Noir. And he jump from his window and go join Ladybug.*