Heroes vs three troublemakers part 1

On top of the Grand Hotel, the heroes came together.

Carapace: What's the deal with this?

Ladybug: This is a triple threat. Usually we deal with one akuma, but now there's three.

Ryuko: So what's the plan?

Ladybug: We'll have to hold them off until I find out where their akumas are hidden. Come on. *They keep down and run across roofs and they see Anti-Bug, Cat Blanc, and Volpina.*

Cat Blanc: Come on out, Ladybug! We know you're somewhere!

Ladybug: I'm over here. *They turned around and they see Ladybug, Black Panther, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Madame Roar, Harmonizer, Pegasus, and Ryuko.*

Volpina: We see you brought some help.

Anti-Bug: No big deal, we'll take you all out instantly. *They charge at them, but they evade them. Cat Blanc go after Black Panther.*

Cat Blanc: Keep running, little kitty!

Black Panther: Time for a little detour. *He swing on the lamp post and he double kick Cat Blanc on the ground, Cat Blanc scowled at Black Panther.*

Cat Blanc: You're gonna regret that. Cataclysm! *He fires a white energy ball and Black Panther dodge the blast. Volpina and Rena Rouge fight with their flutes.*

Volpina: You look nothing like me! Not even an illusion!

Rena Rouge: At least I don't make up lies and use it against me! *She kick Volpina back and Volpina blow on the flute until the end glows, she point the flute out and a bunch of Hawkmoths surrounded her. Ladybug gasped and she go down and help Rena Rouge out by destroying her illusions. Anti- Bug go after Carapace, Pegasus, Ryuko, Madame Roar, and Harmonizer.*

Anti-Bug: Let's see if you all can handle my ray gun. Anti-charm! *She raise her yo-yo up and a swarm of anti ladybugs cane and made a ray gun and she start blasting them, Carapace use his shield to protect them.*

*

Ryuko: Good thing you have the turtle miraculous.

Carapace: Yeah, lucky me.

Anti-Bug: Ugh! Infernal shield! *She keeps blasting them, but nothing happened.*

Hawkmoth: What are you all doing? Get me their miraculouses all of them!

Cat Blanc: That's my miraculous you have on. I'll take that. *He reaches for Black Panther's miraculous.*

Black Panther: Cat Nip fog! *He threw a bomb down and it exploded and Cat Black coughed little bit and he start to feel all loopy and funny.*

Cat Blanc: I feel kinda funny.

Black Panther: Works every time. *He leap away from Cat Blanc.*

Ladybug: Time to end this little trio. Lucky charm! *She raise her yo-yo up and a swarm of ladybugs appeared and made a flute appeared.* A flute? Hmm... *She looked around and see the villains, the flute, and the snake miraculous.* I got it! Harmonizer, I need you to distract them while Madame Roar do a sneak attack on them, everybody else, use your powers one more time, and Black Panther... *She hold out the miracle box and Black Panther hold it.* Use a second chance just in case.

* Use a second chance just in case

Black Panther: Alright.

Ladybug: Alright, let's go. *Everybody start moving.*