Luka vs Adrien

*If you guys are wondering how Luka found out about what Adrien did, here's what happened.*
Outside of Marinette's house, Luka parked his bike at a bike rack and he go to the front door and ringed the doorbell.

Sabine: I'll get it. *She got to the door and answered it.* Ah, Luka. What brings you by here?

Luka: Marinette told me to come by. Just wanna check on her and see if she's okay.

Sabine: Okay. She's up in her room.

Luka: Okay. Thank you. *He go inside and Sabine close the door and she admired Luka. He go upstairs and knocked on the trapdoor, Marinette opened the door and Luka came in the room.* Hey, you okay?

Marinette: No, I'm not.

Luka: What's wrong?

Marinette: Something... happened today.

Luka: What?

Marinette: Adrien... he...

Luka: He what?

Marinette: He kissed me!

Luka: What?

Marinette: He kissed me!

Luka: Why? Why would he do that? Did you kiss him back?

Marinette: No, I didn't. I punched him in the stomach and I keep telling him over and over again I have a boyfriend. Keyword: Boyfriend! He still doesn't get the picture.

Luka: All because he's in love with you?

Marinette: Yes, that's it.

Luka: I'm... I'm sorry, but... if he keeps doing this to you, I'm afraid we'll have to break up.

Marinette: What? Luka, no. Think this through.

Luka: I can't do this, Marinette. If he keeps doing this to you and I can't do anything to help you with this, what's the point of us being together if I can't be a protective boyfriend to you?

 If he keeps doing this to you and I can't do anything to help you with this, what's the point of us being together if I can't be a protective boyfriend to you?

Marinette: Just please... don't do this.

Luka: I'm sorry. I... I gotta go. *He start to walk out, but Marinette hold his hand to stop him.*

Marinette: Just think about this before you regret something like this. If it makes you feel better, then...

Luka: Then what? (She's not gonna say it, is she?)

Marinette: (Sorry, Adrien. But you ruined my relationship all because of your little obsession with me. It had to end this way.) Take him somewhere where no one will find him and... beat him up, please? *Tears start to form in her eyes and she start to cry a little bit, Luka go up to her and hug her too.*