Ladybug and Black Panther vs Pepe Le Pew part 1

Outside of the city, Pepe laugh evilly and controlled his stench.

Pepe Le Pew: Yes! Smell the wrath of my unpleasant aroma!

Female citizen: Oh my god, it's unbearable!

Male citizen: I can't breathe. *He start to gag and vomit. Soon, Ladybug and Black Panther stopped.*

Ladybug: We'll have to stop without getting sprayed.

Black Panther: It's gonna be impossible to do that.

Ladybug: Maybe, but let's see what we can do. Ugh, it's getting worse by a minute.

Black Panther: Come on. *He grab her wrist and they both keep running.*

Pepe Le Pew: Come out, you cowards and fight!

Black Panther: Who are you calling cowards, you walking time bomb?

Pepe Le Pew: Ahhh. The famous Ladybug and Black Panther. Try saving your precious city without getting Skunk'd!

Ladybug: Think he'll be powerless?

Black Panther: Not that I know of. *They get their weapons out and charge towards Pepe Le pew, he draw out his stink blaster and start firing his skunk stink, they evade the blast as the blasts exploded behind them, then some more skunks start to charge towards them, Ladybug twirl her yoyo and Black Panther twirl his stick and deflect the skunks.* These things stink.

* These things stink

Ladybug: they do. We're gonna have to shake them loose.

Black Panther: How do we do that? *Then, one bit his leg.* Ow! It bit my leg! 

Ladybug: Ugh. *She swing her arms out and push the Skunks back, they start to growl angrily.*

Pepe Le Pew: Big mistake, Ladybug. Get them, my pets! *The Skunks charge towards them, Ladybug and Black Panther leap up on top of a building and they watch the Skunks below them.* 

Ladybug: This is unbearable. 

Black Panther: It is. What do we do about them?

Ladybug: I don't know. *She get her yoyo out.* Hopefully something good will come out of this situation. Lucky charm! *She throw her yoyo up, a swarm of magical Ladybugs appeared, and made a fortune cookie appeared.* A fortune cookie?

Black Panther: It's telling you an advice or a message? 

Ladybug: Hmm. Only one way to find out. *She open her fortune cookie and the fortune says "If stump in a problem, go to the source for help." *She think about it.* Think I know what it means.

Pepe Le Pew: There they are. Get them.

Black Panther: Crap, they saw us.

Ladybug:  Looks like we'll need some help. Think you can stall him when I get back?

Black Panther: I'll try.

Ladybug: Won't be long. *She kiss him on the cheek and swing away with her yoyo, Black Panther blushed a little bit and he go up to Pepe Le Pew and fight him off too.*

Pepe Le Pew: Oh, the kitty can fight, huh? We'll fight this! *He life his tail up and Black Panther avoid his tail and he stand on top of a street lamp post as the smell starts to spread and swarm, Black Panther breathe a little bit and he cover his nose too.* What's the matter? Can't take the stink? My little army will help with that.

Black Panther: (Hurry, Ladybug!)