Ladybug and Black Panther vs Wizards of the Black Circle part 1

In Paris, France, the Wizards of the Black Circle appeared on top of the Eiffel Tower.

Gantlos: This is Paris?

Ogron: Looks like it.

Anagan: Now what?

Ogron: What we always do, boys. Cause destruction with our powers. Let's go. *They all float up, Duman shapeshift into a Minotaur, he roared and people scream and runaway in fear, Gantlos shoot out soundwaves, Ogron use his dark magic, and Anagan run really fast, people keep running away in fear, the Wizards of the Black Circle laugh evilly. At the Pont des Arts, Luka and Marinette looked at the view and see something up ahead.*

Marinette: Hey, what's that?

Luka: What's what?

Marinette: That thing right there. *Luka looked out a little bit more and he see it.*

Luka: Hmm, I see it too. We better go see what it is. *They looked around and they see no one in sight, they get their kwamis out and start transforming.*

Marinette: Spots on! *She transform into Ladybug.*

Luka: Claws out! *He transform into Black Panther, they both leave the bridge, they both leap up and land on top of a building and looked at the view from up top.*

Ladybug: Do you see where it's coming from?

Black Panther: Let me see. Cat eyes. *His eyes glowed blue and he start looking. He see some people by the Eiffel Tower, then his eyes start glowing.* There's some people at the Eiffel Tower.

Ladybug: Okay, let's go. *They head to the Eiffel Tower.*

At the Eiffel Tower, the Wizards came together and look around.

Anagan: Ogron, think they'll show up?

Ogron: They have to. Superheroes show up when they hear a cry for help or see a sight of destruction.

Ladybug: You got that right! *They looked and they see them.*

Ogron: Well, you must be the heroes in Paris we heard about. Syndrome's looking forward to your mriaculouses. He's waiting for them for his clutches.

Black Panther: Well tell him to wait longer because he ain't getting them.

Gantlos: You got confidence. Allow me to give you a hand for that. *He clapped his hands and shoot out sonic waves, they both flew back, Gantlos smile evilly.*

Ladybug: I don't know who they are, but they don't deserve to be here

Black Panther: Any ideas on how to stop them?

Ladybug: No clue, but something will come up. *They run towards them, but Anagan run super fast.*

Black Panther: Hey, where did he go?