Saving Luka and Aqua Bug and Aqua Panther vs Sea Serpent

In the water, Aqua bug dived in and she look for Luka and no sign of him, so she decided to swim deeper in the water until then... she found him.

Plagg: Ladybug, you gotta help him

Aqua bug: Hold on, Luka. Plagg, swim up to shore.

Plagg: Okay. *She grab him by his arms and swim up to the surface and Plagg swim up to the surface too, Luka coughed.*

Aqua bug: Thank me later right now we have to stop the Sea Serpent.

Plagg: Take this. *He gives Luka a piece of blue Camembert cheese.*

Luka: Plagg, power up! *He threw the cheese up in the air and Plagg ate it and start to transform.*

Plagg: Aqua Plagg!

Luka: Aqua Plagg, claws out! *He transform into Aqua Panther

Luka: Aqua Plagg, claws out! *He transform into Aqua Panther. They both dive underwater and go around the Sea Serpent.*

Aqua Panther: Any idea on how to deal with him?

Aquabug: Not that I know of at the moment. We'll have to distract it until I do have a plan.

Aqua Panther: Think I got one. *He swim up and he seethe Sea Serpent at a distance, he swim towards it and he grab the tail and pull back and he start twirl it around and throw it out in the water, the Sea Serpent looked at Aqua Panther and he scowled and growled. Aqua Panther dive down and the Sea Serpent dive down too and go after him.* He's coming!

Aqua Bug: What did you do?

Aqua Panther: You'll see soon enough. *They both swim away and the Sea Serpent roared and blew out water fire, they both evade the water fire blast, then it swim much faster stretch and tries to catch up with them, but it couldn't do it.* He's still on our tails. *Aqua Bug thinks a little bit and she got it.*

Aqua Bug: Aqua Panther, I got an idea. Once he fires back, grab his tail and hold on tight as much as you can. I'll see what I can do to him.