Ice cream date (Lukanette moment)

After school, Marinette walked down the steps and Luka go with her.

Luka: Ready?

Marinette: Yep. *He hold her hand and they walked down the steps. But Chloé, Sabrina, Adrien, and Lila saw them leaving.*

Chloé: Why would Luka fall for Marinette?

Lila: I know. What should we do with them?

Chloé: Not sure, what do you think Adrikins?

Adrien: Okay. I got something. I heard from her friends that they're gonna go for ice cream today. We should do something drastic, but not too drastic to them.

Lila: Sounds tempting. But totally in. Let's go. *They follow them and Plagg peek out of Adrien's shirt pocket.*

Plagg: (I thought we already established this. Time for plan B.) *He pull the ring off of Adrien's finger and go to Luka.* Sorry kid, but your Cat Noir days over.

At Andre's ice cream cart, they stopped there.

Andre: Ah, Marinette, Luka. What would you like to have?

Luka: Want something?

Marinette: Uh, what would you have?

Andre: It's my new flavor of the week. Pineapple sherbet sundae.

Marinette: Sounds delicious, we'll have that

Andre: Wonderful. *He get his scooper and scoop up some pineapple sherbet and put some in a cone, he added a cherry on top and an umbrella. Here you go. Hope you two enjoy.

Luka: Thank you, we will. *He grab the cone and they both sit at a bench and enjoy their ice cream. Then, Plagg landed in Luka's jacket pocket. Luka felt it and he look at it.* Plagg? What are you doing here?

Plagg: Adrien is about to do something to split you both up. Him, Chloé, and that Lila girl.

Luka: They're still at it?

Plagg: Fraid so.

Luka: Let's get home.

Marinette: What about our ice cream?

Luka: We'll finish it at your house. *He get up and he grab her hand and they go to Marinette's house. Soon, Adrien, Chloé, and Lila stopped at Andre's ice cream cart.*

Chloé: Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! They're not here.

Lila: Now what?

Adrien: We could try her house?

Chloe: Ugh, fine. If she's not there. I'm calling it quit! *They go to Marinette's house.*

In her house, Gina check her pot roast in the oven.

Gina: They'll love my famous pot roast.

Tom: Mom, something smells good.

Gina: It's my pot roast. Should be done in 1/2 an hour.

Sabine: Marinette should be home soon. *Then, Marinette opened the door and Luka closed the door.* Ah, That was fast. Hello, Luka.

Luka: hi, Sabine, Tom, Gina.

Tom: Hello, Luka.

Marinette: We're getting ice cream and we decided to eat it here.

Sabine: That's fine, sweetheart.

Marinette: Ok. (Thank goodness for that).

Outside of Marinette's house, Adrien, Chloé, and Lila stopped at the front door.

Lila: She has to be home.

Chloé: And if she isn't?

Adrien: We'll wait for her to come home. *They go to the front door and Adrien ringed the doorbell.*

Tom: I'll get it. *He answered the door and he sees Adrien, Chloé, and Lila on the front step.* Can I help you three?

Adrien: Hi, Mr. Dupain, is Marinette and Luka here?

Tom: They're busy at the moment, you'll have to come back later. *He close the door.*

Adrien: They're in there.

Lila: Let's just confront them, okay!

Adrien: No, not yet! *Soon, they all bicker and argue outside.*