Second thoughts

After school is out, Marinette headed home and Alya walk her home too.

Alya: So, you excited to go tot he beach with Luka?

Marinette: Yeah, I am.

Alya: I noticed Adrien was talking to you earlier. What was that about?

Marinette: He wanted to apologize about how he rejected me yesterday and wanted to be friends again.

Alya: You're gonna go for it?

Marinette: Maybe. I'll think about it though.

Alya: It's good you don't wanna rush into things with him being friends again.

Marinette: Oh no, I'm not like that. I'll just think about it and then say it to him. *Soon, they made to her house.*

Alya: Uh, if you don't mind that Nino and I are going to the beach too.

Marinette: Really?

Alya: Yeah. Maybe we'll see you and Luka later.

Marinette: Okay. *She go inside her house and Alya walked home too.*

In Adrien's house, Adrien work on his homework and he suddenly slumped on his chair and have a pencil in his mouth.

Plagg: Okay kid, you've been quiet on the way home. What gives?

Adrien: It's just Marinette. She seemed okay with me loving somebody. But deep down, she's hurting inside and I can tell too.

Plagg: Kid, how can you read what girls are deep down?

Adrien: I'm not sure. But deep down, I messed up pretty bad.

Plagg: Well you apologized to her, what other choice do you have?

Adrien: I'm not sure. I'll try my best to talk to her later on about this. (I'm sorry, Marinette. I really messed up when I rejected you.) *He keeps working on his homework and look out the window too.*