Day 2: grandma's visit (Lukanette moment)

Monday came and the day Marinette's grandma comes for a visit. After school came and Luka decided to walk Marinette home because she said she was gonna introduce Luka to her grandma. Marinette opened the door and she and Luka walk inside and Luka close the door behind him.

Tom: Ah, Marinette, Luka, come in the living room. *They both walk in the living room and they see Gina Dupain.*

Gina: Marinetta!

Marinette: Hi Nonna. *She hug her grandma.* What are you doing here?

Gina: I decided to visit you on the week before your birthday

Marinette: Aww Thank you for that. *Gina looked at Luka.*

Gina: Who is this handsome gentleman.

Luka: Hi, I'm Luka. Marinette's...

Gina: Don't tell me. You're my Marinetta's boyfriend?

Luka: Uh, no. Just her friend. (Not yet though.)

Gina: Oh, my bad.

Tom: Uh, mom, would you like to stay for dinner?

Gina: Of course. I'll be leaving by Sunday.

Tom: Great.

Luka: Hey, Marinette, I have to get home.

Marinette: Okay. *He leave her house and head home.*

Gina: He's such a nice boy.

Marinette: I'm glad you like him. I'm gonna go do my homework.

Sabine: Okay dear, we'll call you when dinner's ready.

Marinette: Okay. *She head upstairs to her room. Soon, Tikki came out and hover next to Marinette.*

Tikki: I didn't know your Nonna was coming over this week.

Marinette: She's staying for the rest of the week until next week.

Tikki: Wow! And best of all, she likes Luka too.

Marinette: That is nice. But I can't spend time with Luka everyday, I have important stuff to do. Thankfully I have one homework assignment and it's algebra, my favorite subject. *She get started on her homework.*

In Adrien's house, Adrien is stumped on what to do until Marinette's birthday.

Adrien: I don't know what to do, Plagg. I tried everything to get Marinette to fall in love with me and they didn't turn out well.

Plagg: get over it, kid. I thought you would be happy with her being with Luka.

Adrien: I never was happy! I'll have to try something myself

Adrien: I never was happy! I'll have to try something myself. Something that'll split them up permanently.

Plagg: I hate it when you get jealous and obsessed over that. Just be with someone likes you for you.

Adrien: No, Plagg. You don't understand I...

Plagg: You what? You want Marinette all to yourself, huh? Well Kid, I hate to break it to you but, she moved on. And it's best if you do the same.

Adrien: (he's right. I hurt Marinette and now I have to deal with my own problems.) You're right, might as well tell Chloé to call it off. *He get his phone out and call Chloé.*

In the houseboat, Luka play on his guitar, Juleka walked into his room.

Juleka: Hey.

Luka: Hey.

Juleka: You know, Marinette's birthday is coming up next Saturday.

Luka: I know. She told me yesterday.

Juleka: Have you thought of a present for her?

Luka: Not yet, but I'll think of something. Something that's special.

Juleka: That's nice. *She get up and walk away from his room and Luka keep playing on the guitar and think of a present for Marinette. Then, he got an idea.*

Luka: I think I thought of something. But first, I need to ask for her something. *He get his phone out and text Marinette.*

💙: Hey.

💖: Hey.

💙: Do you still have the Jagged Stone guitar pick?

💝: Yeah.

💙: Can I borrow it for a second, there's something I have to do with it.

💖: Okay. When can you come over?

💙: I was wondering if you can come over.

💖: I'll have t ask my parents if I can come over. I'll let you know what they say.

💙: Okay. *She put her phone  and head downstairs to the kitchen.*

Marinette: Mom, dad, can I go to Juleka's house for a little bit?

Sabine: Sure, honey. We'll call you when dinner's ready.

Marinette: Okay. *She leave the house and she get her phone out and text Luka.*

💖: I'm on my way.

💙: Okay. You got the pick?

💖: Got it. *She keep walking to his houseboat.*