Kagami talk to Adrien

After the akuma attack, everybody head home from school.

Luka: After today, still on for the boat ride?

Marinette: Yeah. Just let me get my stuff finish up and let me know when you're there.

Luka: Okay. *They walk home together. Adrien looked at them and he sighed too.*

Kagami: I knew you still like her.

Adrien: Huh?

Kagami: I knew you still like her, Adrien. Since you rejected her, you've been having regrets, guilt, and most of all, jealousy.

 Since you rejected her, you've been having regrets, guilt, and most of all, jealousy

Adrien: I am not jealous.

Kagami: Your face says otherwise.

Adrien: Okay, okay. I am jealous. Can we just change the subject. It's bad enough I've been akumatized more than once already.

Kagami: I heard. You know... you could just talk to her about what's going on. Don't bottle it up inside you.

Adrien: That will never work. Every time I try to talk to her, Luka be in the way, acting like I'm gonna hurt her.

Kagami: Really?

Adrien: Yes! I should've seen Marinette more than a friend than just a friend.

Kagami: Now I see why you can't get a girlfriend. You're too blind to see her more than a friend.

Adrien: I am? (Plagg is right. I am too blind to see her more than a friend. Guess this is my guilty conscience.)

Kagami: Talk to her about without Luka in the way. It'll work out.

Adrien: Okay. *Kagami rub her hand to his cheek and give him a kiss too, Adrien start to blush a little bit and Kagami walk away too.* (Maybe forgetting Marinette will be okay. We're still friends, maybe I'll give Kagami a chance too.)

)