Day 7: Something planned on a Saturday

Today is Saturday, the day where you do nothing. And the day Nona go back home. It's morning and Marinette get up and she head downstairs.

Tom: Good morning, sweetheart. Made some waffles. *He showed her the waffle he prepped for her.*

Marinette: Thanks, dad

Marinette: Thanks, dad. *She take the plate, sit down, and eat her breakfast.*

Gina: Good morning, Marinetta.

Sabine: How was yesterday with Luka?

Marinette: It was fine.

Gina: I must be off.

Marinette: You have to leave now?

Gina: I'm afraid so.

Tom: Mom, you could stay for a little while longer if you want.

Gina: Well... my ride back to Italy will wait until 5:00.

Tom: Okay. We'll do something fun together.

Gina: Perfect. What do you have in mind?

Sabine: We could go out for lunch together.

Gina: Okay, sounds fun. We'll go at 12. *Soon, a knocking came from the door.*

Marinette: I'll get it. *She go to the door, she opened it and it's Sebastien.* Sebastien?

Sebastien: Hey, Marinette. Can-can I talk to you for a second?

Marinette: Uh... *She look at her parents.*

Sabine: Go ahead, Marinette. We'll be inside.

Marinette: Come on. *She stepped outside and close the door.* I saw happened yesterday.

Sebastien: You heard I was akumatized?

Marinette: Yeah. How did it happened?

Sebastien: I guess... I was just jealous.

Marinette: Jealous? Of what?

Sebastien: Of you and Luka together. I know he's your boyfriend and from the moment I saw you when I first came to school, my heart was beating fast like, I found my first love. And I knew coming from Juleka that you would be in a relationship with him.

Marinette: I appreciate you saying all that, but you shouldn't be jealous of that.

Sebastien: You're right. I better head home. Bye, Marinette. *He walk away and she waved at him and she walk back inside.*

Tom: Who was that?

Marinette: New friend from school.

Sabine: That's nice. Well we'll let you know when we'll be leaving.

Marinette: Okay. *She get her phone out and go upstairs to her room. But then, Alya sent her a message.*

🧡: Hey girl, can we reschedule our sleepover? My mom wants me to babysit the twins tonight.

💖: Sure. Have fun babysitting.

🧡: I'll sure have it.

Tikki: Guess you got a whole Saturday to yourself.

Marinette: Yeah. I guess I do. *She sit on her bed and think for a little bit on what's going on. 

Then, her phone buzzed. She look at it and it's a message from Luka.

Marinette: Huh, Luka texted.

💙: Hey, doing anything today?

💖: Not now, why?

💙: I was wondering if I can talk to you for a minute.

💖: In person or on the phone?

💙: In person.

💖: Okay. You can come over.

💙: Okay. I'm on my way.

Marinette: Looks like Luka is coming over.

Tikki: That's good, right?

Marinette: Yeah, I guess. *She start to feel down about yesterday and today. Then her phone buzzed again.* Ugh, now what? *She look at her phone and it's Adrien texting her.* Adrien?

Tikki: Why is he texting you?

Marinette: I don't know.

💚: Hey.

💖: Hey?

💚: Is this a bad time?

💖: No, why?

💚: I know we haven't talked yet since the whole thing happened. I wanted to know if you're okay.

💖: Yeah. I'm fine.

💚: Look, I was wondering if you and I can hang out together.

💖: Sorry, Adrien. But my Nona's leaving today and I wanna spend her last day in Paris with her before she leaves.

💚: Oh, okay. Maybe next time?

💖: Maybe. Bye.

💚: Bye.

In Adrien's bedroom, he start to look all down.

Nino: Well?

Adrien: She already made plans. Guess she doesn't wanna be friends again.

 Guess she doesn't wanna be friends again

Nino: She will. She just have other stuff to do. I'm sure she'll make time with you. Just don't push her too much on it.

 Just don't push her too much on it

Adrien: You're right. (I hope you forgive me, Milady. I'm sorry for what I did to you.)