Sound of a melody

When Luka plays the tune on his guitar, Marinette lean next to Luka and he noticed it and he grins and keep playing. From a far distance, Adrien saw them and he start to look sad.

 From a far distance, Adrien saw them and he start to look sad

Nino: Dude, you good?

Adrien: Yeah, I'm gonna head home I'm pretty tired.

Nino: Okay? See you tomorrow.

Adrien: Yeah. *He goes to his stuff, get it, and start walking away. *

Chloé: Adrikins, where are you going?

Adrien: Home, Chloe.

Chloé: Already, it's not even late.

Adrien: Look, I'm tired and I had a lot of fun. See ya, Chloé. *He keeps walking and Chloe's confuse about Adrien and she looked at Marinette and scowled. *

Chloé: (What did you do to my Adrikins, Dupain-Cheng? If I find out you hurt him, I'm gonna do some horrible things to you.) Hmph, back to my tan. *She goes back to her chair and relax in the sun. As Adrien walked down the parking lot and make the phone call to his bodyguard. *

Plagg: Kid, you okay?

Adrien: Yeah, I'm fine! Let's just go home and forget this whole day.

Plagg: Okay, is you say so. (He is jealous, I know it.)

Back in the beach, Luka finish up playing his guitar and Marinette looked at him.

Marinette: That was nice, Luka.

Luka: Glad you like it. Should I take you home?

Marinette: Sure, let's go. *They get up and gather all of their stuff and leave the beach. *

Nino: Hey, Alya. Did you notice anything about Adrien today?

Alya: No, why?

Nino: He's been acting all sad and weird lately. Since I told him that Marinette and Luka are at the beach, he just been staring at them nonstop.

Alya: I see what you mean. I think he's jealous of them.

Nino: Really? How?

Alya: Since Luka came to the beach with Marinette, he's been constantly staring at her, you know having guilt trips.

Nino: You think him rejecting her maybe a mistake to him?

Alya: By the looks of it, that is a yes.

Nino: Wow. Man, I can tell he's a wreck. What should we do about that?

Alya: Wait for him to crack at the moment, he'll feel the guilt and know from his mistake too.