Aftermath

After the little brawl, Marinette keeps walking away and never looked back with her arm still sore when Adrien punched her. Luka run up to her and touched the back of her shoulder.

Luka: Hey. *She got spooked and she slapped him by accident.* Ow!!

Marinette: Luka. I am so sorry. I thought you were...

Luka: It's okay. Strong hand you have.

Marinette: I don't know how that happened.

Luka: Well it could've been worse, good thing it wasn't a punch.

Marinette: How's your face?

Luka: A little sore, but it's okay. But don't worry about me. Are you okay?

Marinette: Yeah, I'm fine.

Luka: Are you sure?

Marinette: Yes! *Soon, she start to get teary eyed and sniffle.*

Luka: You don't look fine. Here, sit down. *He sit her down on the bench and he comfort her too.*

Marinette: Just don't know why he's like this

Luka: You know how he is. Just surprise his dad didn't see this.

Marinette: I'm sure he had, I don't know. *Soon, a gun shot came from a distance. People start to runaway and scream.*

Mr. Damocles: Take shelter. Take shelter, everybody! *Soon, another gun shot came.*

Luka: Come on. *He grab her wrist and hide somewhere safe. Soon, they stopped at the Janitor's closet.*

Marinette: Wait! Not through here

Luka: Why?

Marinette: Adrien personally beat me up in there. We'll find another place.

Luka: I don't know any other place in school.

Marinette: I know a place. Let's go! *She grab his wrist and start running.*