Syndrome's planned attack and epilogue

In the Volcano Lair, the double doors opened and Syndrome came out, Scarlet Truther watched him walked in.

Scarlet Truther: Hmm. Anything new?

Syndrome: Not at the moment, but I'll have something planned for them and take what I want from them. 

Scarlet Truther: So what is your purpose on this, Syndrome? Why do you want those miraculouses so badly?

Syndrome: Guess I can tell you that. I saw what those so-called akumatized villains were trying to get and found out who they're being controlled over. By Hawkmoth. Which not anymore thanks to me.

Scarlet Truther: Thanks to you? Why you?

Syndrome: That old two-timer Hawkmoth don't know how to do villain-y work, let a real professional show you how it's done. He should be thanking me for doing his job. I sent you guys out to try to destroy them.

Scarlet Truther: But, they failed. You didn't send me out there.

Syndrome: Which you will go it and give it a try.

Scarlet Truther: I'll look forward to that soon.

Syndrome: Oh you will alright, along with the others too. *He snickered and walk away, Scarlet Truther looked at the screen.*

Epilogue

This concludes the story of The One That Lost Hope. Hope you enjoyed the extended chapters I added to the story. But don't fret. The sequel is all done and completed parts 1,2, and 3. Let me know what you think of this story so far, like, comment, and follow me on Wattpad for more stories or more updates on my stories I'm working on. Enjoy and have a good day/night. Thank you.