Heroes vs Wizards of the Black Circle part 2

At the Eiffel Tower, Anagan use super-fast towards Black Panther, but Black Panther use his shield and blocked off Anagan, he fell back, Layla fly away as Duman fly after her. Layla grunted, she stopped and face him.

Layla: Morphix Blob! *She blows blobs made of Morphix and throws them to Duman, Duman looked at himself and scowled at Layla, she swoops down and landed next to Black Panther.*

Anagan: Ow

Anagan: Ow. What was that?

Duman: I'm covered in some sort of liquid.

Layla: That's Morphix.

Black Panther: My shield. And a little piece of advice: Slow down when you run, or you might hit something.

Ogron: Spare us the lecture, you flea ridden cat. Give up now or we'll make you give up. *He gets his powers ready to go, but Black Panther and Layla weren't going to back down from them, but then, a shell shield hit Ogron, he fell back, the others looked at him and up ahead. Soon, Ladybug, Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Queen Bee appeared.*

Gantlos: What was that?

Anagan: No clue. But they have something to do with it. *They scowled at the others.*

Black Panther: Glad you came back.

Ladybug: Didn't think I would leave you alone?

Black Panther: Not even one bit.

Ladybug: Layla?

Layla: Hey, Ladybug. *Ogron get up and rub his jaw.*

Ogron: Ugh, what hit me?

Duman: It was this shield.

Ogron: Huh. Looks like you guys grew yourself a team. No surprise there, we'll still finish you off and take your miraculouses.

Queen Bee: Give it your best shot, losers. *Ogron growled and he shoot out his dark magic, they evade the black magic blast, Ladybug shoot out her swarm of Ladybugs, Ogron shoo off the Ladybugs.*

Ogron: Ugh

Ogron: Ugh. Stupid bugs.

Rena Rouge: Whoa, how did you do that?

Black Panther: It's our natural power. Try it.