Stinkbug, Panda Noir, Swanfox, and Snakecrab vs T-Rex a tron part 2

Once the heroes were merged, Stinkbug has a plan to get the akuma.

Stinkbug: Okay, so the akuma is in the glass eye. We'll have to use whatever powers we use to take him down. Swanfox, use your compact mirror to create an image him first, but use an illusion first to distract him, Snakecrab, you and Panda Noir will have to stall him while I'll think of a way to use my lucky charm.

Panda Noir: T-Rex foot! *They looked up and evade the foot as it leave a huge hole on the ground.* Now might be a good time to go!

Stinkbug: Right. Let's go! *Everybody start moving, Swanfox run up to the T-Rex a tron, she get her flute and play it until the end start to grow.

Swanfox: Mirage! *She made an illusion appeared, it's a female T-Rex a tron, the T-Rex a tron whistled and go up to the female.*

Stinkbug: Perfect, he's distracted

Stinkbug: Perfect, he's distracted. You two go. *Panda Noir and Snakecrab run to the T-Rex a tron. But when the T-Rex a tron touched the female, it disappeared, he roared with anger.*

Panda Noir: Well That didn't end well. *Swanfox get out the compact mirror and show a mirror.*

Swanfox: Say cheese. Image! *She made a mirror appeared in front of T-Rex a tron and he looked at it.*

Hawkmoth: Hhhh

Hawkmoth: Hhhh. There's more miraculouses? How is that possible? T-Rex a tron, it's a trick. Get both of Swanfox's miraculouses at once.

Snakecrab: I always say that I'm the crabby one, but... *He made a pair of claw num-chuks and twirl them too.* This has been enough for a crab. *He run up to T-Rex a tron and Panda Noir use his staff and his katana sword and they both fight off the T-Rex a tron, but not for long when T-Rex a tron strike them with his tail, but thankfully Snakecrab threw his num-chuks and one hit the tip of the tail, it roared in pain.*

Panda Noir: I wish I had a Crab power.

Stinkbug: Yes. Now let's see how powerful this skunk smell is. *She run up to them.* Hold your breath! Stink ahoy! *She threw a stink bomb and it exploded and a notorious smell went all over the place.* Time to hit a bullseye. *She fired the bow and hit it directly at the eye and the akuma flew out and it leaves the akumatized monster back to its normal self.* Tikki, Galffy divide! *She submerged back into Ladybug and Galffy hover next to Ladybug.* No more evil doing for you, little Akuma. *She open up her yo-yo and start twirling it.* Time to de-evilize! *She threw her yo-yo and catch the akuma.* Gotcha. Bye bye little butterfly! *The white butterfly fly away and Ladybug pick up the bow and arrow and throw it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *It made everything turn back to normal and the smell go away too.*