Ladybug and Cat Noir vs T-Rex a tron part 1

In the city, Ladybug and Cat Noir run across buildings and stop at the top of the building.

Ladybug: So nice of you to show up, Kitty.

Cat Noir: Yeah. So what's the deal with this one?

Ladybug: Not sure yet. This is new to us. Let's just see how long we can hold him off. Let's go. *They both go into action, Ladybug threw her yo-yo at the T-Rex a tron, it roared and looked down at Ladybug and Cat Noir.*

Cat Noir: Come and get us giant lizard! *T-Rex a tron roared and charged at them. Cat Noir leap to a street light pole and Ladybug swing on top of a car, the T-Rex a tron swing its tail  at Ladybug, but she evade the tail, she then wrap her yo-yo around the tail and pull on the string, but T-Rex a tron stomped once and Ladybug exclaimed and let go of the yo-yo and T-Rex a tron stomp away and Ladybug grab her yo-yo.*

Ladybug: Ugh, so close.

Cat Noir: You alright, Milady?

Ladybug: He got away. We'll try another act.

Cat Noir: Like what?

Ladybug: You'll see. *They both run after T-Rex a tron.*

Cat Noir: I see him. He's heading to the Eiffel Tower.

Ladybug: Then that's where we're going! *They run after him again.*

Hawkmoth: T-Rex a tron, get their miraculouses and make Paris your own time period. *T-Rex a tron turned around and he roared really loud and charged at them.*

Cat Noir: Okay, making a detour

Cat Noir: Okay, making a detour. *They flee the scene and go to higher ground.*

Ladybug: That's it! Time to take this lizard extinct again. Lucky charm! *She spin her yo-yo up and swarm of Ladybugs came and made a chain appeared.* Chain? Hmm. Be right back, there's something I have to do.

 Be right back, there's something I have to do

Cat Noir: In a middle of a battle?

Ladybug: Shouldn't take long. *She get her yo-yo out and swing away too.*

Cat Noir: Oh, why do I have to do the heavy lifting in every mission? *He run up to T-Rex a tron and fight.*