Heroes vs Rat King part 2

In the city, Rat King's Rat colony scurry across Paris, eating everything in sight even in the bakery.

Sabine: Oh my goodness! Tom, do something!

Tom: No, not my coconut cream pies! I baked those this morning! *He get the broomstick and hit the rat with it.* Bad Rat, bad rat! *The Rat hissed and break the broomstick.* Time to call the exterminator! *He get the phone and make a phone call, but the rat chewed up the phone cord.* Oh, come on!

Outside, the heroes landed on top of a building, they see the rats ruining Paris

Black Panther: Explain to me why is Aspik here?

Aspik: She picked me to help out.

Ladybug: I only did it so he could stop pestering me. We'll get to it later, right now we need to do something about this.

Rena Rouge: Judging by the looks of it, we're gonna need a bit more help.

Ladybug: Good point, but this is new to us. Sure we may encountered a couple of akumatized villains by Hawkmoth, but since he isn't here, this is a real we may have to deal with.

Carapace: Just say the word and we'll do it.

Ladybug: He's controlling them with his staff, we have to prevent him from using so he wouldn't use it on the rats.

Aspik: So what do we do, if you don't mind me asking? *Black Panther rolled his eyes at Aspik.*

Ladybug: We'll have to divide and concur until he's outnumbered. On my mark. Go! *They all jumped down and fight off the rats. Ladybug threw her yo-yo and wrapped around 2 rats and threw them up, she then punched a rat mutant and kick another one in the head and kick another one in the chin, Black Panther hit 5 rats with his staff, kick 4 rat mutants and threw a yarn ball on 10 rats until they're stuck and tangled up, Aspik kick and punch a bunch of Rats and rat mutants and he head bumped a rat mutant, Rena Rouge use her flute and hit the mutant rats and kick a couple of Rats out of the way and punch one too, Polymouse rolled forward, twirl her jump rope and throw it out at one mutant rat and pull it back, she let it go and pull another one back, Carapace use his shell as a frisbee and hit the rat mutants and hit the giant Rat, but it roared and charged at Carapace, and Queen Bee stepped in front of him and kick his chin until he fall back.*