Birthday gift shopping

In the houseboat, Luka finish up his history homework on the French hero, he decided to buy Marinette's birthday present a little early, but he want to give something special for her.

Plagg: Whatcha doing?

Luka: Coming up with a present for Marinette.

Plagg: Oh, right. Your girlfriend. Any ideas on what to give her?

Luka: Not sure. I could go to a couple of shops and see what she might like.

Plagg: That's new.

Luka: Come on, before somebody see you.

Plagg: What about the box?

Luka: The box stays here. Hawkmoth doesn't know about this.

Plagg: Okay. *Luka leave his room and head out, Juleka saw him leaving.*

Juleka: Hey, where you going?

Luka: Don't tell anyone this but... *He go up to Juleka and whispered into her ear.* I'm buying Marinette a present for her birthday.

Juleka: Wow. What are you gonna get her?

Luka: You'll see on her birthday. Gotta go. *He leave the house and Juleka grinned for him and his love for Marinette.*

In the theater, Marinette and Kagami are watching the movie.

Marinette: Wow. *Kagami sniffled and wipe the tears off her face.* You crying?

Kagami: It's just so beautiful

Kagami: It's just so beautiful. *She get a hanky and wipe her eyes too.*

Marinette: (I wish Luka was here to watch this with just me.)

Pablo: Juliet, something happened to Romeo.

Kagami: That's horrible. *She wipe her eyes some more and sniff too.*

Marinette: Think we're close to the end. *At the end, the elderly couple were in bed together and they both died together. Then the scene fade away and it shows the end credits.* Wow. That was beautiful. Wasn't it?

Kagami: Yes. I wish we would go on a double date and see this movie again.

Marinette: I'm not sure if Luka would like this movie.

Kagami: What does he like?

Marinette: Music, not sure what kind of movie he likes.

Kagami: Oh. Well, we better get going. Better call my mother. *She get her phone out and call Tomoe.* Mother, the movie's over, can you come and pick us up? Okay. *She hang up the phone and look at Marinette.* My mother's on her way to come get us. Let's go. *They both leave the theater and wait in the lobby for Tomoe to come get them.*