Becoming Black Panther

In Marinette's bedroom, Plagg explained to Tikki about what happened.

Tikki: I knew something was up with him. What are you gonna do?

Plagg: Probably resign myself as Adrien's miraculous guardian.

Tikki: I think it's for the best.

Plagg: Maybe. *Marinette opened the trap door and she and Luka walked in.*

Marinette: Plagg, what are you doing here?

Tikki: He came here because of Adrien.

Plagg: I need your help. I think he's akumatized.

Marinette: How? *Soon, a loud explosion came, they all head out of the balcony and see what's going on.*

Crusher: Ladybug, I know you're here somewhere. Come out and fight!

Marinette: Are you sure it's him akumatize?

Plagg: Yes. You have to stop him before he destroys Paris.

Marinette: I don't even know where it's hidden. Plagg, did you see where the akuma is hidden?

Plagg: On the picture of you and him.

Luka: What are you gonna do?

Marinette: I'll have to stop him. Even though you know my identity, close your eyes and pretend you don't know who I am.

Luka: Okay. *He close his eyes.*

Marinette: Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug.*

Ladybug: Okay, open your eyes, Luka. *Luka opened his eyes and he sees Marinette as Ladybug.* I gotta go. *But Luka hold her hand.*

Luka: You obviously need help out there.

Ladybug: Are you sure you can help?

Luka: Trust me on this one, okay?

Ladybug: Okay. Come out when you're ready. *She jump off the balcony and go after Crusher.*

Plagg: You sure you can do this?

Luka: Hey, I love Marinette and I would anything to help and protect her. She can't do this by herself.

Plagg: You might have a better heart than Adrien. Put this on and help her. *He lend Luka the ring and he put it on too.* Now just say "Claws out!" Got it?

* Now just say "Claws out!" Got it?

Luka: Got it. Plagg, claws out! *Plagg go in the ring, Luka turned and he raise his hand up and a cat's paw print appeared, he slide his right finger to the left and a black mask appeared and his eyes turned blue and in cat eyes form, he brush his hair back and cat ears appeared and his hair tips are dyed black, he stretch his arms out and a whole cat suit appeared on his body and down to his feet, a tail belt appeared around his waist, a stick appeared, he extend it and twirl it and he shortened it and put it behind his back, he did a backflip, swing his arms and touch down and look to the right and he is Black Panther. He jumped out of the balcony too and go help Ladybug.*

*